Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User (28819 Views)

Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) / Hausa Man Returns Pennis He Stole With A Handshake In Port-harcourt (video) / Hausa Man Returns Penis He Reportedly Stole With A Handshake (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
yeyerolling:
africa my africa. when una wan get sense. till today no one has even snapped the so called missing preek. dat was how they accused that beggar in lag of stealing preek

Man just pray you don't fall victim o. That shít is real!
Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by nellyelitz(m): 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
Racing:
How is this even possible? Someone shakes you and the next thing is that, you lose your organ? I've been hearing these kinds of stories as far back as my primary school days but never witnessed any before. Well, this is Africa where anything happens.
don't wish to experience it
Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by wintersnow(m): 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
So it was in his pocket all these while...na wa o

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by adisabarber(m): 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
Do people go around shaking strangers?
Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by myjobsfinder(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin
Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by Racing(m): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Xda59:

Man that thing is real.
God will save us from encountering such.
Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by Psoul(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
Bullhari007:
OGA work on your grammar... hope you are not one of this sacked teachers from Kaduna

Yeah, his grammar might be poor, but all of us are guilty of it. I believe you should use "these" instead of "this" in that your sentence. What do you think? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by iammolise(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
Racing:
How is this even possible? Someone shakes you and the next thing is that, you lose your organ? I've been hearing these kinds of stories as far back as my primary school days but never witnessed any before. Well, this is Africa where anything happens.

It happens bror... Just Pray u don't be the next victim it happens to before u get ur 'rude awakening'
Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by Iamtipsyy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
yeyerolling:
africa my africa. when una wan get sense. till today no one has even snapped the so called missing preek. dat was how they accused that beggar in lag of stealing preek
keep shut, those things dey happen all the time. Pray make e no reach you.
Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by Racing(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
nellyelitz:
don't wish to experience it
I'm not wishing to experience it, just wondering how they do it. Aint allowing anybody to play with my precious 'thing' cool
Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by iammolise(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
Psoul:

Yeah, his grammar might be poor, but all of us are guilty of it. I believe you should use "these" instead of "this" in that your sentence. What do you think? grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy chai!
I no fit laf oh!

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by Racing(m): 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
iammolise:

It happens bror... Just Pray u don't be the next victim it happens to before u get ur 'rude awakening'
I can't and will never be a victim to any witchcraft. I don't have any business with such people.
Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
Africans and superstitions ....
Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by columbus007(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
All dis bloggers sef,u come put person marriage as d person wey return preek undecidedhmm
Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by Dearlord(m): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
May your wishes be granted to u.
cry
Racing:
Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by Jamesking08: 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
A Rich millionaire That Married A Pure Water Seller -2017 NIGERIAN MOVIES |nollywood movies<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dL16_pvYZtE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> #Nollywood #Movies #2017Nigerianfilms #Latestmovie #Entertainment

Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by asawanathegreat(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
Joystick for sell, december groove on His way.
Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by asawanathegreat(m): 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
In fact no more handshake till January
Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by somegirl1: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
Bullhari007:
OGA work on your grammar... hope you are not one of this sacked teachers from Kaduna

Those

3 Likes

Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by paulchineduN(m): 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Racing:

U have to experience it in order to believe
Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by CadetFrancis: 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
Keneking:
Port Harcourt is dirty....Wike sef sad
how dis case take concern Wike? Are u sure u hav taken ur drugs dis afternoon?
Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by Assassin101: 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
has he tested it to see if its still working properly?
Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by iammolise(m): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Racing:
I can't and will never be a victim to any witchcraft. I don't have any business with such people.

okay oh u believe in witchcraft after all... And u think ritualist don't exist...fine i agree U may not fall victim, but what about ur loved ones, God forbid they do... Uncle just pray and cover ur entire family with the blood of jesus, that's what u should be doing instead of doubting what u no nothing of.
Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by steno1: 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hmmm things de happen o
Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
Racing:
How is this even possible? Someone shakes you and the next thing is that, you lose your organ? I've been hearing these kinds of stories as far back as my primary school days but never witnessed any before. Well, this is Africa where anything happens.....And to all those people quoting me; it's obvious you guys lack comprehension skills. You guys should go through my post slowly and get my point.

Would you like to witness it? Just say Yes and we can start the process.
Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
Letenwam:
There was pandemonium at Emenike junction, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State after a suspected ritualist reportedly stole a man's penis with a handshake.

It was gathered that the man reportedly returned the penis, after SARS officers who patrolled around the area intervened. Here's what Facebook user, Young Micheal who shared the story wrote;

"This case happend at emenike junction in portharcort city today.a young man make had a handsheke with an hausa man and his manhood disappeared imidiatly.de man noticed and shouted and special anti robbureing squared(SARS) that are closed aressted de man and de man reinvocked de manhood back.so be careful of pple u are sheking especially de Hausas"

https://www.lailasblog.com/man-returns-penis-stole-handshake-port-harcourt-sars-intervention-video/

Idiotic story.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
IMPOSSIBLE nonsense. Absolutely impossible. How can someone steal your dick? What's the mechanism? The process? How does it work? Complete rubbish.
Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by correct7: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
MY GREATEST PRAYER IS THAT ANYBODY THAT DOUBT THE STORY. LET IT HAPPEN TO THAT VERY PERSON SO THAT HE OR SHE CAN BELIEVE
Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by bigboss80s(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
WTF did I just read

Anyways he is right about SARS

Special Aunty Robbing Squared

SMH

And by the way what is happening here is a medical condition called "Koro" where someone has an overpowering belief that their penis is retracting or has disappeared.

The guy who claims his penis was "stolen" needs psychiatric treatment.
Re: Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User by brimoknight(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
You people have started again with this your mythical and superstitious news.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Prisoners Die In Ilorin Prison Riot Fighting For Meat / EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) / 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.