Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Start Ur Career Online With This. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Start Ur Career Online With This. (1597 Views)

Boost Ur Career Wit This Business & Earn At Ease / How Fintoch Can Support U In Ur Career / Develop Ur Career! Get The Interview! Get The Job Admist All Odds! How? ===> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Ur Career Online With This. by mindpreneur(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2017
Spend time to read this carefully

The goal is to turn your Facebook account to a money making machine where you earn a minimum of ₦25,000 every single day!!! That’s about ₦500,000 every single month.

If you can trust and willing to learn, We will assist you to get on a path of $ 1000 monthly, convert that and tell me you did not just smile right now !

To begin to earn money online and start getting paid from USA companies, you will need to be approved by at least one of the CPA networks, without an active CPA account we CANNOT proceed (it is free to apply and approval cost nothing).

What is CPA?

CPA simply means cost per action or cost per acquisition. This is a method where USA companies accept you as a Niger ian for advertising for big corporations like Microsoft, United Airlines, Alibaba, Vonage, William Hill, Qatar Airlines, Macys, Wal-Mart, and BestBuy etc. As a freelancer, you are paid US dollars for completing small tasks like filling a form, completing a survey, generating a sale or lead. These companies pay as much as $ 130 dollars for each action which is paid to your Nige ria account monthly. You have the ability to earn as much as $ 1500 (₦ 600,000 monthly) Many Niger ians make this or even more monthly.
Re: Start Ur Career Online With This. by mindpreneur(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2017
How can I register for a CPA account “What is CPA ” CPA Marketing undoubtedly is one of the most lucrative opportunities online. At the moment, many CPA networks are currently accepting Nigerians and obviously pay them on a monthly basis in US Dollars. All they require is for you to send traffic their way using your social media accounts especially Facebook, they in turn credit your account each time you send a new customer their way. Sometimes all the customer needs to do is to fill out a simple form and they pay you as much as $ 40. I am sure at some point you may have filled a form or completed a survey without realizing you just made someone rich. I bet many of you are assuming this is so unbelievable, a Google search on how lucrative CPA marketing is will make you wonder where in the world you have been .The interesting thing is that you do not need any special skills ,all that is required is a training and of course a trainable mindset. How does Facebook come in? You will be promoting the company products and services using your Facebook account, the ads feature will be enabled to ensure maximum reach. With Face book you are able to generate ₦25,000 daily. At that point you will understand why we call poverty a bastard What to expect within 24hrs of the training Within the first 24hrs of enrolling for the training, there is a 100% guarantee that you will earn your first $65; you will be trained on how to replicate this daily. If you follow instructions on lessons 1 and 2, and do not earn your first $65, we will send you ₦5000 just for the inconvenience that’s how confident we are in the training. You are from Nigeria there is no need to lie, as they accept Nigerians. Once you are approved you can choose how you want to be paid, wire, direct deposit, PayPal etc. ****Do not submit with yahoo email ID use gmail For zip code every city in the world has a zip code, simply Google your city’s zip code Here are 3 questions they will ask and the responses to give ****Explain how you intend to promote our offers: * I intend to use PPC, Social media, native ads, contextual ads, email marketing, banner display (don’t use all) to drive targeted traffic to advertise offers ****What is your website/blog address: I do not have one but currently working on one ****Do not submit with yahoo email ID
Re: Start Ur Career Online With This. by billionvan(m): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2017
Please send me the details madbillion@gmail.com
Re: Start Ur Career Online With This. by ihutuluv: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
please send more details to
Re: Start Ur Career Online With This. by slenjaman(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
busayoteju@yahoo.com
Re: Start Ur Career Online With This. by Obiyolucky1: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
Obiyolucky@ gmail.com let's go
Re: Start Ur Career Online With This. by eazboi143: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2017
D.eazboi@gmail.com
Re: Start Ur Career Online With This. by Tombrook0: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
emmanuel.udoh0@gmail.com
Re: Start Ur Career Online With This. by flawless09: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
interested.. this is my mail ibwonder92@gmail.com
Re: Start Ur Career Online With This. by leesworld(m): 5:08am On Nov 13, 2017
Interested: Ezekiel.sanni@gmail.com
Re: Start Ur Career Online With This. by tonad: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2017
Interested:Tony,tonyadumoha@gmail.com
Re: Start Ur Career Online With This. by mindpreneur(m): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
get accross through my glo line its on d signature
am in lagos ojota to be precise

if u have capital and want to triple before xmas then lets arrange a meet and talk.

activated knowledge is power.

learn something new

1 Like

Re: Start Ur Career Online With This. by Jennyherbet12: 1:20am On Dec 02, 2017
Please I am interested but don't know how to do this stuff.. Www.jennyherbets@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Start Ur Career Online With This. by mindpreneur(m): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
kindly send me a message on d glo line. @jenny and all dats interested.
I assure u cpa can change ur life if done right.
Re: Start Ur Career Online With This. by virginboy90(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2017
Ken9ce@gmail.com
Re: Start Ur Career Online With This. by mindpreneur(m): 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
stop dropping ur mails I neva asked for it if u have funds and want to learn and also make money then call and request a meet

see u on top
Re: Start Ur Career Online With This. by M3A16(m): 8:25am On Dec 04, 2017
Could you please drop your number for the sake of those who do not have it, myself inclusive?
Re: Start Ur Career Online With This. by mindpreneur(m): 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
my number is on the signature below my profile ask for Abraham.
Re: Start Ur Career Online With This. by kihi23(f): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kihillj@gmail.com am very much interested
Re: Start Ur Career Online With This. by mindpreneur(m): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
call me
my fb id
iamrenshawabraham lakeside
send me a message

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed As A Pharmacist To Relocate / Career In The Oil & Gas Industry / What Are The Most Marketable Professional Certifications At The Moment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.