Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

15 Best Launcher For Android Phones. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 15 Best Launcher For Android Phones. (1850 Views)

How To Change Gionee Amigo Launcher? / Screen Shot Your Home Screen And Tell Us Your Launcher / Which Launcher Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Best Launcher For Android Phones. by naijatechgist: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2017
One of the best ways to make your smartphone look simple and unique is to customize it to give you the look you want and the method to achieve that is by installing the best launcher.

On my previous post, I listed the best app for android phone. On this post, I will show you the best launcher to customize your Android phone to look simple and cool.

Wait a minute what is launcher?

A launcher is an application that holds icon or menu for frequent use on a smartphone. When you change launchers you’ll have a new home screen and app drawer. You can also use the launcher to customise your phone by changing the theme and wallpaper.

Here are the best launchers I found more beautiful and fast to install on your phone.
to continue reading click here http://naijatechgist.com/2017/11/09/15-best-launcher-android-phones/

(1) (Reply)

Uhans Max 2 Killer Of Xiaomi Max 2 USER Review / Infinix Smart 3 Plus Specification And Price ... / Please I Need A Low Budget Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.