Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Lol Right ? Sammy Sosa Has Turned Completely White After Bleaching His Skin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol Right ? Sammy Sosa Has Turned Completely White After Bleaching His Skin (1424 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' / Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name / Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol Right ? Sammy Sosa Has Turned Completely White After Bleaching His Skin by wilfredadahor: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2017
Sammy Sosa used to be a tall, dark and handsome professional baseball player. Now, the only thing he has left is the height. The Dominican former professional baseball right fielder is no longer dark-skinned, and whether he’s handsome is debatable.

The baseball legend was spotted in London looking like a white man. There was no single brown remaining on the surface of his once beautiful brown skin. His skin began getting lighter years back and in 2009 he admitted that his lightened skin was the result of using skin bleaching cream.

He said: “It’s a bleaching cream that I apply before going to bed and whitens my skin tone.”

He added: “It’s a cream that I have, that I use to soften [my skin], but has bleached me some. I’m not a racist, I live my life happily.”

Continue reading and click to view more pictures http://www.onlinemarketthattalk.com/ads/lol-right-sammy-sosa-has-turned-completely-white-after-bleaching-his-skin-and-twitter-is-freaking-out-because-of-it/

Re: Lol Right ? Sammy Sosa Has Turned Completely White After Bleaching His Skin by wilfredadahor: 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lol
Re: Lol Right ? Sammy Sosa Has Turned Completely White After Bleaching His Skin by abicoco: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
Umm see white
Re: Lol Right ? Sammy Sosa Has Turned Completely White After Bleaching His Skin by wilfredadahor: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
He be fine sha
Re: Lol Right ? Sammy Sosa Has Turned Completely White After Bleaching His Skin by abicoco: 3:08am On Nov 11, 2017
Any body know the name of this cream when he dey use ?

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Genevieve Stylish Look To The Premiere Of "The Royal Hibiscus Hotel" / Busty Nollywood Actress, Tayo Oduke Is Celebrating Her Birthday (pictures) / Headies Award 2018: Davido Dominates With 6 Nominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.