Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,634 members, 7,844,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

My Developmental Plan Will Transform The Women League.. Tala Awolola - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Developmental Plan Will Transform The Women League.. Tala Awolola (352 Views)

Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners / Asisat Oshoala, Barcelona Players Celebrate Women's League Title Win (Photos) / Oshoala, Barca Teammates Crowned Spanish Women’s League Champions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Developmental Plan Will Transform The Women League.. Tala Awolola by oyeniyi10(m): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2017
Nigerian private companies and individuals must see investing and sponsorship of domestic sports as not only corporate social responsibility but also as a way of creating jobs, reducing crimes, arousing of national pride, among others.

President of Pan-Africa Kult Organisation and Member of Bremen Immigrant Parliament (BRI) Germany, Chief Muritala Awolola (Tala) made this known through a telephone chat from his base in Germany.

He went further, charity begins at home they say, I thought of how we can develop grassroots sport in Nigeria by putting up a yearly women football tournament to discover and nurture hidden talents.

"Business leaders, who should have sleepless night over the resulting shrinking of disposable lines and how it negatively affect their own bottom lines, are the ones at the forefront of European football craze. Top political leaders and sports administrators who should be mindful of creating jobs for Nigerians through sports, fly themselves to Europe in private planes to watch European football competitions." He lamented.

Just months ago, few people knew about the existence of the organiser of African Football Tournament in Germany and proprietor of Moje Queens, Chief Muritala Awolola, who is determined to organise a regional women football competition in the South West christened 'Oodua Women Football League.'

The football initiative, according to him, can transform domestic women players which will create a new generation of deserving local heroes who will then go and take on the world.

"With our youth population explode unchecked, the initiative like this is imperative to keep our young girls engaged."

"By far, the most popular spot in Nigeria is football and our girls need to be taken off the street and prepare them for a brighter future." He concluded.
Re: My Developmental Plan Will Transform The Women League.. Tala Awolola by orees4: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
This is some serious issue.
Re: My Developmental Plan Will Transform The Women League.. Tala Awolola by orees4: 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
We offer all types of training services in the world of ICT...This is just one of them.

(1) (Reply)

The Bobrisky Culture.......the Advent Of Immoral(gay) And Weird Lifestyle In Nig / Nigeria Drops To 50 In The World FIFA Ranking / Bala Nikiyu Lead Flamingoes To Ethiopia In A World Cup Qualifiers Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.