Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Bobrisky Released From Prison, Thanks Godfathers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Released From Prison, Thanks Godfathers (625 Views)

Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) / Bobrisky Released A Sex Tape On Her Snapchat / Finally BOBRISKY Released From Police Cell After 2 NITES! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Released From Prison, Thanks Godfathers by rhonard(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Bobrisky released from prison, thanks godfathers. Bobrisky revealed that his “bae” was behind his freedom. The controversial social media celebrity claimed that Toyin Lawani ordered his arrest, on the grounds that he stole her cream-buying customers. He appreciated all lawyers, fans, celebrities, friends and everyone that helped him in a Snapchat video he made from his hotel room in Abuja. He tagged the video as 'Plenty gist'

In a post he did on Instagram, he wrote: "Plenty gist for guys just wait for it. Thanks you all for ur words dm,text messages, cal. All my God fathers, commissioners, lawyers both in Abuja and Lagos, my elder sister mum, my sister Alaba, my best friend, my best friend mum,thanks to @sotayogaga thanks to @tontolet. And my fans I love u all.”

Meanwhile, there were speculations earlier that Bobrisky was arrested because he declared that he was gay but ace lawyer and Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), Festus Keyamo, has disclosed that Bobrisky cannot be jailed for publicly admitting he is homosexual unless he is caught in the act.

“For me, you have to be caught in the act," “Yes, it may amount to corrupting public moral when you go on social media to announce you are gay but we are talking about the law here and not sentiment and if we are talking about the law, the person has to be caught in the act." “Except the person says he is gay and refers to a particular gay act that can be verified. For example, if Mr. A comes out on social media to say I am a thief, he cannot be arrested because his declaration that he is a thief cannot be linked to a particular act of stealing." “Anybody can come out to say I am a kidnapper but if you do not link that declaration to a particular incident that happened, that person cannot be arrested." “So also, if a person comes out to say I am gay and you can’t link it to a particular gay act that actually happened or that he was caught in the act, I think it is wrong for such a person to be arrested." “You can only be arrested when you consent to the act that can be verified. He can be arrested for saying that he is gay but it must be linked to a gay act that happened. You cannot be arrested for just saying you are gay,” Keyamo revealed

Re: Bobrisky Released From Prison, Thanks Godfathers by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
angry

The number of your baes have increased. No problems. For all you sexual enemies of nature, 14 years of watery beans in a Nigerian prison awaits you.

If you escape that one, its penile or anal cancer or both that will welcome you later
Re: Bobrisky Released From Prison, Thanks Godfathers by joliejanville: 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lol
Re: Bobrisky Released From Prison, Thanks Godfathers by princeemmma(m): 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

The number of your baes have increased. No problems. For all you sexual enemies of nature, 14 years of watery beans in a Nigerian prison awaits you.

If you escape that one, its penile or anal cancer or both that will welcome you later
kilode

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Messi, Ronaldo And Ronaldinho In Don Jazzy's FIFA 18 Team / Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos With Her Daughter As She Celebrates Her Matriculation / Lady Gaga Shares New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.