Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

The Shame Of Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Shame Of Hell (306 Views)

Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Shame Of Hell by flakky02: 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
What is the shame of Hell? Well, friend, the shame of Hell is the fact that, if you go there, you will eventually come to grips with one unforgettable truth: YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO GO! Imagine that! Imagine spending ETERNITY with that on your mind! Imagine being in Hell for a million years and then thinking, "I didn't have to come here! I could have received Christ! Oh, what a fool I was! If only I had not been so stubborn! If...if...if...!" That's the shame of Hell: going there when you DON'T HAVE TO GO!People accuse God of being unfair in sending sinners to Hell.

Listen, YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO! The decision is YOUR'S, not God's. God made His decision 2000 years ago when He gave His Only Begotten Son to die as a payment for your sins. If you go to Hell, you will go AGAINST God's will, because God wants you to REPENT and trust Christ to save you ( II ‪‎Peter‬ 3:9). How about it? Will you turn from your sins right now and trust Christ to save you? Remember, it's YOUR decision.

If you will like to surrender your life to Jesus, rededicate your life to Jesus, please click the link
http://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

You can also contact us on email or phone for prayer, counsel or if you need biblical enlightenment on personal issues:

Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM
Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com
Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Make Women Stay Behind During Prayers? / Debate: Is The Catholic Church A Force For Good In The World? / What Is Likely World Population Index For 6000yrs From 100 Individuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.