Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Promo!!! Get Your Ecommerce (online Store) At 20k #budgetof20 Sample Included - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Promo!!! Get Your Ecommerce (online Store) At 20k #budgetof20 Sample Included (331 Views)

Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! / FRENCH LACE, BALE LACE, SAMPLE LACE / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promo!!! Get Your Ecommerce (online Store) At 20k #budgetof20 Sample Included by Ignyte(m): 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hello, I'm Peter Jev. Web design Tutor and Entrepreneur. I'm doing a promo where you'll get your Ecommerce website for just N20,000.

This is just to add a little boost to my portfolio.

Features of the site:
1. .com domain name with free SSL Certificate
2. Unlimited Product categories
3. Integrated payment method (Accept credit/debit card payments from anywhere on the world)
4. 12 pages
5. 3 month customer support as regards running your website
6. Free Training to run your store without hassles.
7. All websites are built online in order to promote transparency

See the sample of the layout obtainable here: [url]Slush.com.ng[/url] kindly refer to the about page for further details

This IS NOT A SCAM. Check my other topics and see if anybody said they were scammed.

Contact me via:
Facebook: Peter Tyler Jev
Whatsapp/Call: 07037534762
Twitter: @Peterjev

This offer is Limited so hurry.

P.S:
1. Payment is in two phases (i) N10,000 for the procurement of Domain name and hosting plan [Before the job starts] (ii) N10,000 after the job is completed and handed over to the owner.
2. All websites are delivered 7 days from first payment date

The following website is a product of this promo.
[url]coretechproducts.com[/url] (Delivered in 4 days)

(1) (Reply)

Beards / Outfit Of The Day: Earth Tones / Bulk Messaging For Business Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.