Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

Is It Possible To Be Given US Visa After 2 Times Refusal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Possible To Be Given US Visa After 2 Times Refusal (592 Views)

35 U.S Soldiers Injured After 2 Landing Craft Ships Collided In Florida / UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) / At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Is It Possible To Be Given US Visa After 2 Times Refusal by Najite1989: 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
goodday narialand i will be glad if i get sincere answers i have applied for US viss twice with my family and was denied twice...i met all the requirement and its feels bad now am thinking of applying again with my family am scared...that they dont give you visa after refusal i dont know please i need you all to enlighten me on that is it possible to be given visa after two times refusal
Re: Is It Possible To Be Given US Visa After 2 Times Refusal by justwise(m): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
Please post this in US visa thread here

(1)

The $40 Bracelet That Will Call For Help If You're In Danger. See How / Public Toilet Hand Wash Water At Stop Over Being Used For Something / Could This Be The Worse Time To Live In Benin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.