Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics) (1438 Views)

Ladies, Come See And Learn. Woman Marries A Fake Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics) by Raph01: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
New fashion design 3000mAh portable travel make up mirror power bank for women.

It is more than a portable charger; it can be an art, can be a cosmetic mirror, just take one and feel the entire cool it can give.
When the phone needs to be charged, you need to consider that you should bring a power bank?
Want to keep your good image anytime and anywhere? Magical.The mirror bank is for ladies who need a portable charging solution for their smartphone but do not wish to carry a separate battery pack, by combining the portable USB battery with another useful accessory, the compact mirror.

SHOWROOM ADDRESS: D9/D10, OJOMU ROYAL MARKET, NEW ROAD LEKKI, LAGOS.
DELIVERY: NATIONWIDE
PRICE: CONTACT FOR PRICE

Re: LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics) by Caseless: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lol
Re: LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics) by Benbisco(f): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
A portable mirror is the least of our worries.

1 Like

Re: LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics) by Raph01: 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
Benbisco:
A portable mirror is the least of our worries.
Say Your worries instead.. I know how many calls and messages i've gotten since I posted this. cheesy cheesy... Comman buy for any of ur friends or relatives if U dnt need it embarassed embarassed and FYI, its nt just a mirror, its a power bank to charge ur phone
Re: LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
I don't wear makeup but this is cool.
Re: LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics) by Raph01: 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
Gluhbirne:
I don't wear makeup but this is cool
ma'lady, its nt for make up only. U can just use it to check urself sometimes like when you think U have too much oil on ur face or u have a presentation to make, U can just use it to make sure ur face looks radiant as U charge your phone embarassed embarassed
Re: LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics) by Raph01: 9:01am On Nov 13, 2017
grin grin
Re: LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics) by Raph01: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2017
wink wink
Re: LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics) by ELShehzad: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
wink wink
Re: LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics) by Syphonn(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Top life skills to teach your children

Raising children can be sometimes difficult for some parents. But as a good parent you should teach your children as they do not know so many things without being taught. This issue is sometimes due to the relationship the parents have between themselves in their daily dealings.

The most important teachers to children are their parents, because they are always with them and will always be till they grow into adulthood.

To help you make the most of this privileged position as a parent, here are skills you can teach your children, each of which will make a fundamental differences in their life.

Read more http://www.busygisting.com/lifeskills-to-teach-your-children/
Re: LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics) by ILAB(f): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
How much?
Re: LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics) by ELShehzad: 8:46am On Nov 17, 2017
ILAB:
How much?
Its 9,500 only Ma'am
Re: LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics) by Raph01: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2017
grin grin
Re: LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics) by ELShehzad: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) / Woman: Called For A Sacred Mission- / HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.