Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

This Is How Most Ethiopians Dress When They Go To Orthodox Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is How Most Ethiopians Dress When They Go To Orthodox Churches (1186 Views)

Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. / 800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' / How To Dress When You're Called To The Bar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Most Ethiopians Dress When They Go To Orthodox Churches by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
This is how most Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity faith followers dress when they go to church.

Re: This Is How Most Ethiopians Dress When They Go To Orthodox Churches by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
More, but last

Re: This Is How Most Ethiopians Dress When They Go To Orthodox Churches by IamtherealRita(f): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
That's cool

1 Like

Re: This Is How Most Ethiopians Dress When They Go To Orthodox Churches by Tyrabarbara(f): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
it's a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Most Ethiopians Dress When They Go To Orthodox Churches by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
I don't know why I'm having this feelings bout Orthodox churches..

I'm just so loving em..

1 Like

Re: This Is How Most Ethiopians Dress When They Go To Orthodox Churches by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
Daniel2060:
I don't know why I'm having this feelings bout Orthodox churches..

I'm just so loving em..
There custom seems interesting

1 Like

Re: This Is How Most Ethiopians Dress When They Go To Orthodox Churches by Taiwo20(m): 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
it's a welcome development.

whats the "welcome development"? This has been on for ages
Re: This Is How Most Ethiopians Dress When They Go To Orthodox Churches by Tyrabarbara(f): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
Taiwo20:

whats the "welcome development"? This has been on for ages

welcome development for them to have introduced that dressing mode.
Re: This Is How Most Ethiopians Dress When They Go To Orthodox Churches by Taiwo20(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Tyrabarbara:

okay.. beautiful lady
Re: This Is How Most Ethiopians Dress When They Go To Orthodox Churches by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
Tyrabarbara:

It's an ancient dressing code
Re: This Is How Most Ethiopians Dress When They Go To Orthodox Churches by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
They look good. cool

1 Like

Re: This Is How Most Ethiopians Dress When They Go To Orthodox Churches by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
Cool.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Most Ethiopians Dress When They Go To Orthodox Churches by GodsMopol: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
Do they dress like this everyday @hati13
I think, all I see is religion
Re: This Is How Most Ethiopians Dress When They Go To Orthodox Churches by GodsMopol: 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
Tyrabarbara:

Lemme ask this question
When last did you dress this way to church, just asking
Re: This Is How Most Ethiopians Dress When They Go To Orthodox Churches by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
GodsMopol:
Do they dress like this everyday @hati13

I think, all I see is religion
Not all, but most of Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity followers wear like this when they go to church. Some of them also wear like this in normal days.
Re: This Is How Most Ethiopians Dress When They Go To Orthodox Churches by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
I think its because of their weather,its cool BTW

Listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle

(1) (Reply)

Why Did She Not Live To Reap The Fruits Of Her Labour / Educated But Not Intelligent, Where Does Common Sense Begin? / Reverend Sister Gets Married (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.