Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK (2532 Views)

Ex-Knight Accuses Bishop Ibezim Of Corruption, Gets Arrested / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8N-npX8fZY

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek" (Romans 1:16).

Here is a gospel preacher in Aldershot, UK not ashamed to preach the good news to a dying world. He was definitely not ashamed to preach the gospel and he didn't back down against opposition who called the police to arrest him. I praise the Lord for this fearless warrior of Christ.

Are you ashamed of the gospel of Christ? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
No one should be ashamed of preaching the good news.. what one should be ashamed of preaching is how to guide the sheeple into giving up their sweat for the sheperds to use in building mansions, sending their kids to schools abroad and living the good life on provate jets while the sheep are sacrificed for rewards in heaven after they die
Re: Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by Caseless: 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
They tell you they're in the Light and we are in darkness. I wonder why light , with its unmatched speed , can't reach people in darkness wherever they're until it's carried to them by jobless people like this guy in the video.

This religion, houses the most invasive adherents you can find anywhere on earth.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by mujahid777(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
They keep preaching their gospel to fellow xtian.Why not go to Afghanistan.
Re: Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

No one should be ashamed of preaching the good news.. what one should be ashamed of preaching is how to guide the sheeple into giving up their sweat for the sheperds to use in building mansions, sending their kids to schools abroad and living the good life on provate jets while the sheep are sacrificed for rewards in heaven after they die

Is that the gospel you say you are unashamed to preach? undecided
Re: Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Caseless:

They tell you they're in the Light and we are in darkness. I wonder why light , with its unmatched speed , can't reach people in darkness wherever they're until it's carried to them by jobless people like this guy in the video.

This religion, houses the most invasive adherents you can find anywhere on earth.

There is no other work more profitable than fulfilling the Great Commission. smiley
Re: Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
mujahid777:

Do you know how many Afghans that are in the UK? undecided

See him preaching at the Islamic festival.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbhZVZmpUQo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by Emmanystone: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
This country fight Christianity while they look the other way as Muslims rape and murder their kids. Greatttttt. Satan has his time.
Re: Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
Errrmm..

Which reminds me of hillsong united's song; ...Jesus I believe in you and I would go to the ends of the earth, to the ends of the earth for You. I know You're the Son of God, and all the world would see that You are God...

Redeemer and Savior is my trusted Friend.
Re: Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by hadow(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
mujahid777:
ur post shows how myopic u are did u even search out facts for Dis even in Saudi Arabia we have missionary activities not to talk of Afghanistan
Re: Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
Emmanystone:

This country fight Christianity while they look the other way as Muslims rape and murder their kids. Greatttttt. Satan has his time.

It is the sign of the endtimes.
Re: Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by Emmanystone: 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

It is the sign of the endtimes.
I know.
Re: Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 12, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Is that the gospel you say you are unashamed to preach? undecided

Yes sir.. living one life and preaching another is deception.. the sort preached of on the sermon on the mount.. beware.. we live in such times
Re: Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
"Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing" (Psalm 2:1).

See how far the United Kingdom has gone from God. I thank God for the preacher who stood his ground. The righteous shall be bold as a lion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPu2mgVXURY

Extended version of the OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Errrmm..

Which reminds me of hillsong united's song; ...Jesus I believe in you and I would go to the ends of the earth, to the ends of the earth for You. I know You're the Son of God, and all the world would see that You are God...

Redeemer and Savior is my trusted Friend.

You can either go to the end of the world or let the end of the world come to you. London is such a place where the world comes to you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

You can either go to the end of the world or let the end of the world come to you. London is such a place where the world comes to you. smiley

LOL oo.

Well, I can use my legs to trek miles for Jesus preaching His word and message of salvation if this would grant me a chance for heaven also.

I don't know if it's an exaggeration to trek from Nigeria to the ends of the earth, like I can say Nigeria's far from Europe or any middle eastern country , is it possible to trek all that way?

Nonetheless, I ask for such grace from my Savior tho. smiley

Edited: which reminds me that; the apostle Paul and other martyrs of Jesus the Christ went miles for Him and because of Him.
Re: Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Yes sir.. living one life and preaching another is deception.. the sort preached of on the sermon on the mount.. beware.. we live in such times

Is your calling to preach against tithes and offerings? undecided
Re: Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Is your calling to preach against tithes and offerings? undecided

Not to sound rude, but permit me to address this very method of addressing issues as deviously dangerous and viciously deceptive in nature not just to Christianity but to Society as well, I hope you will forgive me if you can let me explain further.

From your more recent and evidently past posts on Nairaland, it is obvious that you are not an illiterate but a knowledgeable individual versed not only in the contents and study of the Bible but in unique experiences in Religion. You are also vocal on the subject as a matter of fact.

Here is where I personally have reservations - rather than use that vast knowledge to expose a condition based on both Faith, Fact & Reason and Social Realities.. you concentrate on ignoring any point contrary to your standing beliefs (Faith) so it seems every word you utter is a class in subterfuge and clever misguidance in discourse. how does your question address the issue?

Class, Age, Religion, Gender etc does not change the question or affect it in any way - just treat it on its own alone
Re: Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Not to sound rude, but permit me to address this very method of addressing issues as deviously dangerous and viciously deceptive in nature not just to Christianity but to Society as well, I hope you will forgive me if you can let me explain further.

From your more recent and evidently past posts on Nairaland, it is obvious that you are not an illiterate but a knowledgeable individual versed not only in the contents and study of the Bible but in unique experiences in Religion. You are also vocal on the subject as a matter of fact.

Here is where I personally have reservations - rather than use that vast knowledge to expose a condition based on both Faith, Fact & Reason and Social Realities.. you concentrate on ignoring any point contrary to your standing beliefs (Faith) so it seems every word you utter is a class in subterfuge and clever misguidance in discourse. how does your question address the issue?

Class, Age, Religion, Gender etc does not change the question or affect it in any way - just treat it on its own alone

God bless you for your observations. Can you please point out where I used subterfuge and clever misguidance to deceive readers? undecided
Re: Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Same pastor preaching in Toronto, Canada on the issue of salvation with a Muslim. Watch the video clip to see how it dramatically turned out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0SefJ7h-2E
Re: Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:56am On Oct 15, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Street Preacher in the UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8N-npX8fZY

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek" (Romans 1:16).

Here is a gospel preacher in Aldershot, UK not ashamed to preach the good news to a dying world. He was definitely not ashamed to preach the gospel and he didn't back down against opposition who called the police to arrest him. I praise the Lord for this fearless warrior of Christ.

Are you ashamed of the gospel of Christ? undecided

smiley
Re: Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
David Lynn preaching in Aldershot UK part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW70JzMBPFw
Re: Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Part 2 - David Lynn gets Arrested for Preaching the Gospel in LONDON, UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6nk9oJfMfI

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts As Mbaka Gives Another Prophesy Concerning Imo State / Miracles: Why Is Raising The Dead A Difficult Miracle For Many Pastors Today? / Hw Life On Earth Will Look 1,000 Yrs Frm Now/where Will U Be 1000 Yrs Frm Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.