Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

CGT Price Projection [Crypto-Traders] - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CGT Price Projection [Crypto-Traders] (532 Views)

Kiwismart Trading Bot!!! A Must For All Crypto Traders / 2.00 + Odds Half Time Prematch Projection / Crypto Traders Rush In: How To Spot GEM Alt Coins That Will Do 100X-1000X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CGT Price Projection [Crypto-Traders] by Steemmaster: 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hi guys,

I decided to share my CGT price projection for the end of 2017.

My prediction for the price of CGT by the end of the year is surely above $2. Why?

Speculation drives up demand and subsequently, price. And even at that, is it really possible to achieve at least 50% of this projected speculation price for CGT?

A big Fat YES. Why?
Cos I just did a thorough research and as we all know demand and price is inversely proportional to supply...any one who invests in CGT is in for the kill soonest.

Check out coins in same supply category as CGT (50m est.), and much less and even lower supply with a projected burning of unused CGT and extra XGT (extra money, yeah!) on a 1:1 ratio. I'll bet with my life savings, CGT will do above $1 before year end.

There is no coin less than 50 million supply on coinmarketcap that is currently worth less than $1. Go figure!

Go check out some of my references:
$PIVX, $NEO, $PPT, $BNT amongst others

Also, the CGT roadmap is structured in such a way that there's always enough FA's to push the price up to the moon. For example, planned listing as a means of payment on premier crypto e-commerce site like shopnow.ng. When this goes live, the FOMO is going to be huge!!!. And this single news point can push CGT price to $1.

There will also be simultaneous release of the platforms products. Like Digest which is an e-learning platform, and also the release of their own Exchange: Havene, which is sure to push the price much higher.

Still haven't bought CGT? Invest now to avoid regrets!
You can check Cryptogene telegram group https:///cryptogene for more details
Re: CGT Price Projection [Crypto-Traders] by MzBecky: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2017
Am totally buying this CGT, seen too many talks about it in the past couple of weeks. I don't think I would miss this just like I missed Dash, Ethereum and BTC when they were cheap. I still regret that delay.

1 Like

Re: CGT Price Projection [Crypto-Traders] by Steemmaster: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2017
It'll definitely be a wise move. You can check their website cryptogene.co or telegram: https:///cryptogene for details wink
Re: CGT Price Projection [Crypto-Traders] by Steemmaster: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hi guys, 1day to the end of cgt ico 20% bonus on every 1000cgt purchased.
To participate in the Cryptogene ico, use this bot https:///cryptogene_ico_bot

Accept /termsandconditions

Select /ico to participate

Kindly Use my referral code
/r 338139

Select /ico again

Select ur payment method;
Select /btc if you want to participate with BTC
Select /eth of you want to participate with ETH
Select /waves of you want to participate with waves

Add waves address using this format /address hdgdgjdggxvcxgnfdsfggsdc

Pay to the address u will be given

Once your payment is fully confirmed on blockchain,
type /balance to see your unissued cgt balance

(1) (Reply)

Investment For Smart People / Recive 20 Lno Coins Now / Low Cost Agric Investments That Can Yield You Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.