Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

My Experience With Partner P1105 Mobile Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Partner P1105 Mobile Phone (1163 Views)

The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) / Google Buys HTC Assets In $1.1bn Return To Mobile Phone Ownership / What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Partner P1105 Mobile Phone by cmarte: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
My sad experience with partner mobile I bought at right formula shop along road Douglas road, Owerri Imo State

I bought a partner mobile phone P1105 on Friday 3rd November 2017 around 4pm. When I got home, I charged the phone only to discover that the phone was discharging 8% in every 10 minutes. That was not just strange but very worrisome. I had to support the phone with a power bank after I had switched off my generator in the night.

I tried to connect my whatsapp all through the night but nothing happened. Instead, spam sites were opening with useless apps downloading on their own.

I decided to return the phone concluding that either Partner mobile phones are bad or that very model had manufacturer's error.

The next morning (Saturday 4/11/17), I returned the phone which was under one year warranty and demanded for a new phone or a refund. Unfortunately, the sales agents told me the phone CANNOT be changed. Instead, they referred me to their care centre in another location for repairs. I was very furious and refused to go to anywhere or even accept the phone again.

After long argument, the sales agents reluctantly accepted to take the phone to their care centre on their on but never specified when the phone would be ready.

Today is exactly one week since I returned the phone yet they are still working on the phone. I have been the one calling them and they only answer when they want to.
Re: My Experience With Partner P1105 Mobile Phone by Mak4web(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
it must have been a refurbished (china) model
Re: My Experience With Partner P1105 Mobile Phone by bravesoul247(m): 1:03am On Nov 11, 2017
You guy will just be buying anyhow phones but will be the first to cast tecno devices
Re: My Experience With Partner P1105 Mobile Phone by giftedben: 7:10am On Nov 11, 2017
Partner is that one a phone too. Why do you guys buy any type of phone just because it's android. If you are low on budget, there are countless of low range or midrange from TOP OEM to buy from.

(1) (Reply)

Itel P32 For Sale At Giveaway Price / Xiaomi Redmi 7 How Good Is It / Phone For Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.