Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Is Now Official, Globacom Nigeria Is The World's Worst Network. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is Now Official, Globacom Nigeria Is The World's Worst Network. (408 Views)

Why Is Globacom Sensoring Our Internet / Is Airtel Now The Worst Network In Nigeria? / Is GLOBACOM Having Network Problems? My Glo Line Out Of Network For Over 5hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Now Official, Globacom Nigeria Is The World's Worst Network. by slimchimex(m): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
GLOBACOM NIGERIA IS THE WORST TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK ON EARTH..

Is four good weeks now Globacom network is completely down in Nasarawa State and Benue State. I can make calls, load my airtime or browse.
My 10gig data bundle about to expire, and I've used only 2 gigs. It pains my heart and soul when I manage to call customer care center only for them to tell me that there is no such problem in my location.
I then decided to go to their service center in Jos road, Lafia. On my arrival I met almost all the staff members sleeping as early as 10:30am. One of the staff members told me that they are experiencing the same network problem in their office, and that they cannot do anything to help me or themselves.
NCC should hold all network providers in the country to provide quality service delivery.
And guess what, am now officially 9 mobile customer..

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Ad Flipping With Bannerbitis Becoming So Popular / SOLD!!! Mint Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SOLD!!! / Oukitel C5pro For 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.