Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Iphone Or 6plus Won't Charge,??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Or 6plus Won't Charge,??? (435 Views)

My Iphone Won't Charge Pass 3% / Infinix Hot S Won't Charge / My phone won't charge with wall charger but charges slowly withcomputer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Or 6plus Won't Charge,??? by byrdbillz(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
IPHONE 6/6PLUS WON'T CHARGE??

Make sure that you are using the cable and wall charger that came with your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus. If the charger or cable you're trying to use isn't Apple certified, then that could be your problem right there.Try using a different wall socket, a different cable, and a different charger.

Take a look at the connector on your cable and the port on your iPhone. Make sure that they're clean and free of dust. You can blow into the port to clean it out or use a brush with soft bristles.

There are reports that if you keep your Lightning cable in a humid or wet environment the connector can get corroded. If it's wet then you should never plug it in because you could also damage the port on the iPhone. If it looks corroded or there's something on the connectors that you can't remove with a microfiber cloth, then it's worth taking the cable into an Apple Store to show them, they may just give you a replacement.Try resetting your device while it's plugged into the charger by holding down the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for 10 seconds or so until the Apple logo appears.

There's a chance that your battery is on its last legs.
Bring your phone to us. Let the Apple doctor himself check it for you if u tried all this and it's doesn't work

MrBillz
Re: Iphone Or 6plus Won't Charge,??? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
IPhone too dey cost,I pass
Re: Iphone Or 6plus Won't Charge,??? by byrdbillz(m): 7:28am On Nov 14, 2017
BabaOwen:
IPhone too dey cost,I pass
lol. Actually it's not as cost as Samsung ooo. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A8: Premium Specs At Lower Price - See Photos / New telegram 4.8 update features video Streaming And Auto-night Mode / Uninstall “whatsapp Plus” Or Download A Fake Malicious App And Get Ban!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.