Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,300 members, 7,860,734 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

In Need Of A Shipping Crew Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of A Shipping Crew Job (842 Views)

Job Opportunities At A Shipping Company / An Experience Computer Operator Needed In A Shipping Coy / Logistics Planner Needed Urgently By A Shipping Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Shipping Crew Job by Grammywinner: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hello Nairalanders!
I've been on this platform for a while now, and I haven't come across any job opening as to that regard. If there's anyone on here with info on how I could secure a job position on a cruise or cargo ship please let me know.
Re: In Need Of A Shipping Crew Job by Prettypepisco: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2017
You are not alone, been looking for one for my hubby
Re: In Need Of A Shipping Crew Job by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
Have you got the requirements. The papers and the necessary qualification. Seagoing is not a BSc in any degree are welcome, we will train you job. There are papers and qualifications you need to have. If you don't, research. If you do, I can help with links where you can submit your profile.
Re: In Need Of A Shipping Crew Job by captain2020(m): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
majekdom2:
Have you got the requirements. The papers and the necessary qualification. Seagoing is not a BSc in any degree are welcome, we will train you job. There are papers and qualifications you need to have. If you don't, research. If you do, I can help with links where you can submit your profile.

I have all documents plus five years working experience onboard seagoing vessels.
Please link me up, my whatsapp number is 07032136359.
Re: In Need Of A Shipping Crew Job by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
captain2020:

I have all documents plus five years working experience onboard seagoing vessels.
Please link me up, my whatsapp number is 07032136359.
oilandgasjobsearch.com, rigzone.com
Re: In Need Of A Shipping Crew Job by Grammywinner: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2017
majekdom2:

Please sir by papers and qualifications how do you mean? Like what type of Papers do I really need?
Re: In Need Of A Shipping Crew Job by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2017
Grammywinner:

Please sir by papers and qualifications how do you mean? Like what type of Papers do I really need?
do that research yourself!
Re: In Need Of A Shipping Crew Job by Updatenow: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Grammywinner:

Be informed that it is a perilous adventure if you are physically fit go to CHARKINS Academy in Port Harcourt for more information or log on to thier site, goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At Witzing Group Nigeria / Forex Traders Wanted / Please Help Me Who Knows SOL Office Address In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.