Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

You Are A Special Project! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Are A Special Project! (304 Views)

A Special Broadcast On Covid-19 By Gov. Obiano Of Anambra State, / Palindrome Date: Today A Special Day Which Will Not Occur For Another 1000 Years / Why 2020 Is A Special Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Special Project! by WorldChanger7: 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
You are a Special Project!

Isaiah 43:4KJV
"Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life."

Here is a story (copied) that am inspired to share with you today. May the Holy Spirit minister to you in Jesus name. Amen

My mother used to cook beans, but before she cooked the beans, she picked the bad and dirty beans and threw them at our backyard and only cooked the good beans.

But when the rain came, the dirty and bad beans became the seed and grew up and looked beautiful; interestingly, that same person who threw them away started harvesting them; and she starts to see that the beans she threw away some time ago had value.

Now let me tell you

1. Don't cry when people throw you in the backyard,
2. Don't cry when they reject you,
3. Don't cry while they are looking down at you.

The rain is coming and the same people who are rejecting you will invite you.

God loves even those that are left out and looked down upon.
God will bless you, just stay connected to him and everyone will see how valuable you are.

You are a divine project.

***This month will be a November to Remember for good in your life***

(1) (Reply)

Winner Of Big Brother Naija 3, To Go Home With N45 Million / 2017 REVIEW: #endsars, #menarescum, And Other Trends That Set Internet On Fire / 50 Percent Of Buhari’s Ministers Are Not Performing- Senator Isah Misau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.