Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

NYSC: I am confused, I need enlightenment on these stuffs bothering me - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: I am confused, I need enlightenment on these stuffs bothering me (1075 Views)

Life After Nysc....I Need Your Suggestions Guys / NYSC: I Was Rejected At My Place Of Posting (see Letter) / I Need Enlightenment About The Forthcoming NYSC Batch C Mobilization. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC: I am confused, I need enlightenment on these stuffs bothering me by roland2rule(m): 3:04am On Nov 11, 2017
1. MALE: Is it compulsory to keep your beard clean and shaved? And Is there any implication if you do not shave it?

2. I read on a particular thread that we cannot go in with a personal clipper because of security reasons. Please how true is this

3. If I want to participate in any sport, can I go with my sport wears?... And must it be white, white, white always

4. Is there any free period for me that i can have time for myself (I.e to browse and chat because I am a freelancer.... I just need time to chat with my friend I handover my work to so that I can communicate with him daily?) Like how many hours do you think I will have access to in a day w/o disturbance? undecided kiss

Thanks in advance for your help smiley
Re: NYSC: I am confused, I need enlightenment on these stuffs bothering me by KardinalZik(m): 4:31am On Nov 11, 2017
1. Nobody forces anybody to shave or barb in the camp. But to answer the second part, why will any sane mind decide not to be neat?

2. Electrical appliances (heaters, electric iron, clippers etc) are prohibited in the hostels. And like you said, it is for security reasons.

3. During sports, NYSC will provide sport wears for you, as your sport will always be in teams (platoons). Your official camp wear (except on Man O'war drill days and camp fire night) is white. However, you should take some clothes with you that you'll wear to worship place or cultural dress for cultural day.

4. There's ample time to browse the internet. Just make sure you do not browse on parade ground within the view of officials, or in the lecture hall during their baseless lecture: they might take your phone from you. You may not be allowed to take your PC into the camp.

GOOD LUCK.
Re: NYSC: I am confused, I need enlightenment on these stuffs bothering me by roland2rule(m): 6:02am On Nov 11, 2017
KardinalZik:
1. Nobody forces anybody to shave or barb in the camp. But to answer the second part, why will any sane mind decide not to be neat?

2. Electrical appliances (heaters, electric iron, clippers etc) are prohibited in the hostels. And like you said, it is for security reasons.

3. During sports, NYSC will provide sport wears for you, as your sport will always be in teams (platoons). Your official camp wear (except on Man O'war drill days and camp fire night) is white. However, you should take some clothes with you that you'll wear to worship place or cultural dress for cultural day.

4. There's ample time to browse the internet. Just make sure you do not browse on parade ground within the view of officials, or in the lecture hall during their baseless lecture: they might take your phone from you. You may not be allowed to take your PC into the camp.

GOOD LUCK.

Thanks so much. I really appreciate... On the sport wears stuff, does it include soccer boot?
Re: NYSC: I am confused, I need enlightenment on these stuffs bothering me by KardinalZik(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
roland2rule:

Thanks so much. I really appreciate... On the sport wears stuff, does it include soccer boot?

You can go with your boot.

(1) (Reply)

A Business Model Where You Also Master Digital High Income Skill Sets. / NYSC: What Do You Think? / NYSC Online Registration Is Annoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.