Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,538 members, 7,861,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Who Did This To You? Fans React To The Painting Of Donjazzy(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Did This To You? Fans React To The Painting Of Donjazzy(photos) (2190 Views)

”did Don Jazzy Beat You?” – Fans React As Rema Shares New Photo / Identity Of Donjazzy’s Girlfriend Revealed (see Photos) / "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Did This To You? Fans React To The Painting Of Donjazzy(photos) by Igboblog: 4:01am On Nov 11, 2017
Popular singer and producer, Donjazzy really knows how to tease his fans. Lol. He uploaded this painting of him on his instagram page but it seems the fans are not satisfied with the painting which made them to react in a negative way. The painting is really funny menh. See the photo and fans reactions below and drop your comments fans.

News via Ndigbotvnews : http://www.ndigbotvnews.com/2017/11/who-did-this-to-you-fans-react-to.html?m=1

Re: Who Did This To You? Fans React To The Painting Of Donjazzy(photos) by Nedfed(m): 4:07am On Nov 11, 2017
If I hear say it resemble Don Jazzy.
It resemble Kareem Ojuyobo ( pix below) assuming his putting on glass.

Re: Who Did This To You? Fans React To The Painting Of Donjazzy(photos) by Khd95(m): 4:17am On Nov 11, 2017
this guy is just too gentle..he still find dis funny

If na me u paint like this I go use police arrest u
Re: Who Did This To You? Fans React To The Painting Of Donjazzy(photos) by Evablizin(f): 4:33am On Nov 11, 2017
grin

Is this not creativity too? More paint to painter so that he can paint more celebrities.
Re: Who Did This To You? Fans React To The Painting Of Donjazzy(photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:09am On Nov 11, 2017
Take or leave it Don jazzy is a humble guy..

I just like this guy .

He will never take anything serious grin
Re: Who Did This To You? Fans React To The Painting Of Donjazzy(photos) by Igboblog: 5:11am On Nov 11, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Take or leave it Don jazzy is a humble guy..

I just like this guy .

He will never take anything serious grin
That's a sign of maturity bro
Re: Who Did This To You? Fans React To The Painting Of Donjazzy(photos) by aboladejohnny(m): 5:17am On Nov 11, 2017
Khd95:
this guy is just too gentle..he still find dis funny

If na me u paint like this I go use police arrest u

Shuuuu?

2 Likes

Re: Who Did This To You? Fans React To The Painting Of Donjazzy(photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:47am On Nov 11, 2017
This guy no dey ever dey serious, I just like his kinda person cool
Re: Who Did This To You? Fans React To The Painting Of Donjazzy(photos) by Hyfer(m): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2017
cry the drawing is cute
Re: Who Did This To You? Fans React To The Painting Of Donjazzy(photos) by wayne4loan: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
shocked This is wickedness from the high places

Re: Who Did This To You? Fans React To The Painting Of Donjazzy(photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
God grin the artist got his look perfectly well. nose con resemble peniš lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Genevieve Nnaji Appears On Avengers: Infinity War Cast / I’m Tired..this Is Punishment – World’s Oldest Woman / The Naughtiest Thing You Have Ever Done As A Teenager (midnight Confessions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.