Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,967 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) (37352 Views)

Tyson Fury Banned From Entering The US / Cam Newton Offered $1,500 To Trade Seats On Plane, Offer Rejected / FIFA Accused Of refusing Super Eagles’ Fans From Entering The Stadium With Drums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by pasqal09: 7:49am On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:
Now, that's a country with balls!

Not some country I know that will start worshipping him like a god coming down!!

And also erect a statue in honor of him

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 11, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
okocha comes to mind
Is okocha a convicted rapist or criminal? how did you came to this conclusions?
Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2017
dohyn:
How did he then get a visa to Chile in the first place? Them for no kuku give am visa instead of disgracing him at the airport.
lol...Americans don't require visa to north,southern american or any other asuch...Check google for American citizens eligibility to countries visa free...But Indeed Nigeria is a great country oooo till tomorrow Mike tyson still does the jingle for TVC news channel...And he is best friend with jagaban..We are real loving people...We like to give second chances...

Please let's enumerate them below...Obj,Bode George(thief,chief ),ibori,alams,...Add your own nor be all celebrity criminals i go sabi jare�����
Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:59am On Nov 11, 2017
noblealuu:
A country where the Law is no respecter of persons. Somewhere in Africa he would be given a hero's herald...

He was humiliated because of being an African and you are celebrating it. Millions of white criminals are worshipped in Chile.

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by ibabz(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2017
In Nigeria people like lie mohammed and our governors would have given him a welcome ovation at the airport and state banquet at state house.
Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2017
noblealuu:
A country where the Law is no respecter of persons. Somewhere in Africa he would be given a hero's herald...
ROCHAS for give am STATUE sharp sharp.
Name a street after him.

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2017
teflonjake:
C'mon Mike visit Nigeria precisely owerri and get a f**king statue to your name.
it's like none of u watch ur tv stations or read ur papers...Me wey nor dey nigeria current pass all of u...Tyson was in Nigeria this year and even before...The last time was for tinubu self styled charity fight...And plz try to watch tvc news y'all u will see tyson encouraging us to continue watching the channel �����
Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by teflonjake(m): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
it's like none of u watch ur tv stations or read ur papers...Me wey nor dey nigeria current pass all of u...Tyson was in Nigeria this year and even before...The last time was for tinubu self styled charity fight...And plz try to watch tvc news y'all u will see tyson encouraging us to continue watching the channel �����

You live abroad and so?

Did you get the message from my post @ all?

"Abroadian" come back home.
Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by Macgreat(m): 8:14am On Nov 11, 2017
AnodaIT:
Let him come to Nigeria, I guarantee Rochas will erect a N500m statue for him

So, each of those statue is #500M angry
Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2017
Abagworo:

He was humiliated because of being an African and you are celebrating it. Millions of white criminals are worshipped in Chile.
ok just like Chris brown was banned from uk?just like America exiled great shyne from their country after his sentence and even refused entry into the UK?bros u need help...But to avoid insults...I prescribe mountain dew and google for u...Cuz i kuku know sabi say if i too talk now na insults u go share like boko haram dey shed blood of Nigerian sojo dem����
Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by drmingler(m): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2017
Nobody is above the law

Cash Network CPA Verified Account Needed Urgently Contact Me On Whatsapp 07062235480 If You Have
Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by BAILMONEY: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:

Not some country I know that will start worshipping him like a god coming down!!
EKARO ALHAJI MODELMIKE

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2017
BAILMONEY:
EKARO ALHAJI MODELMIKE
That should mean Good morning right? Good morning my brother. Do have a lovely weekend ahead. Stay blessed.
Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by Obierika(m): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
okocha comes to mind

That man's buffonery is legendary!
Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:32am On Nov 11, 2017
teflonjake:

You live abroad and so?

Did you get the message from my post @ all?

"Abroadian" come back home.
jealousy,envy are all requisite to sustain permanent poverty..A very good friend of mine just advised me on ignoring nuisances and pained people...
U want to make heaven but ur heart reeks of deceit,envy...The society u live in,reeks of it...Ur contraption,conception also was borne out of it....
My friend please if u reading diz now please forgive me diz is no insult but facts...Some people are just too dysfunctional,irritating,nauseating,disgustingly infuriating to tolerate..
by the way if u need the map of the world and a raft i can tell u where i kept the one i used so u can join me...Atleast that will be me saving ur neighbors from ur abject poverty and envy before it leads u to murder...

U are a very dangerous person to any living thing u deem better than u and ur likes...I swear on my grave i ain't gonna reply u..Cuz i know ur type u will burst out of ur paradise of hate now to show ur strength with your hate speech Library.

1 Share

Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 11, 2017
Yea yea,because he's black,if he was white I doubt if it'll be the same story.
Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by linearity: 8:36am On Nov 11, 2017
dohyn:
How did he then get a visa to Chile in the first place? Them for no kuku give am visa instead of disgracing him at the airport.

America Passport holders does not need a visa to travel to Chile, except they want to stay above 90 days.

He would have checked the condition of entry and would have realize that, his criminal history will prevent him from entry or he knew that fact and took the chance anyway.

This type of stuff happens everyday even in vehicular border crossings between Canada & US, where visa is not needed and each side toss back anyone with criminal records try to enter it's territory from the other side.
Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by teflonjake(m): 8:42am On Nov 11, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
jealousy,envy are all requisite to sustain permanent poverty..A very good friend of mine just advised me on ignoring nuisances and pained people...
U want to make heaven but ur heart reeks of deceit,envy...The society u live in,reeks of it...Ur contraption,conception also was borne out of it....
My friend please if u reading diz now please forgive me diz is no insult but facts...Some people are just too dysfunctional,irritating,nauseating,disgustingly infuriating to tolerate..
by the way if u need the map of the world and a raft i can tell u where i kept the one i used so u can join me...Atleast that will be me saving ur neighbors from ur abject poverty and envy before it leads u to murder...

U are a very dangerous person to any living thing u deem better than u and ur likes...I swear on my grave i ain't gonna reply u..Cuz i know ur type u will burst out of ur paradise of hate now to show ur strength with your hate speech Library.

Lol, u dunno who I'm young man.

I don't do hate speeches, and I don't hate young man.

I have never known poverty all my life and I won't.

There are a few wealthy people who are not loud.
Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:43am On Nov 11, 2017
jerflakes:

Dont I know that?

They knew he was coming and they deliberately let him go all the way there before sending him back

Just like when travelling to Mauritius from Nigeria, a visa free country.

At the Departure, Muritala Mohammad airport, i dont think any official of that country will be available to check you until you depart Nigeria and land at their POE.

Haven't you heard of fake visas issued to Nigerians?

It won't be detected here until they get to US border/POE.
Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by OwoKolaChuks: 8:53am On Nov 11, 2017
Someone should give okorocha his number. He needs a statue grin grin
Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by samsam2019: 8:57am On Nov 11, 2017
Idiots. Tyson is more popular than your stupid country.

Keep going , Champ.
Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by samsam2019: 8:59am On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:

actually that's a stupid country. He's been o better countries. The UK, Australia and most of Europe. What makes Chile better?

And you know they did it for the glam. That's why they released his picture and tell the world about it. How many people were sent back at the point of entry that they released their picture and made a story out of it?

Attention seeking idiots.

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by perdollar(m): 9:00am On Nov 11, 2017
I remembered his answer to y he bit holyfield's ear. ' look at my face, my kids WL b damn scared of me' d man was truly battered by evander holyfield.
Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 11, 2017
samsam2019:
actually that's a stupid country. He's been o better countries. The UK, Australia and most of Europe. What makes Chile better?

And you know they did it for the glam. That's why they released his picture and tell the world about it. How many people were sent back at the point of entry that they released their picture and made a story out of it?

Attention seeking idiots.
perhaps
Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2017
Baba.
You just nail it.
I hate rapist with my last drop of blood but truth must be told. 90% of rape cases label against black Americans super stars are pure lies & that has been a strong measures to rubbish their career's.

Am 100% convince that little children can be lure to rape but 100% against that adults can't not be lured very cheap to it. angry angry angry
gypsey:
exactly! i think at the time mike was a super star and he didn't want his career ruined so he accepted liability though he may not have raped the good digging female.

I do not condone rape.
Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by autchies(m): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2017
dohyn:
They don't require visa since he is an American citizen.he will be stamped on arrival at Chile and he has a maximum time to stay before going back to America
Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2017
AleAirHub:
Baba.
You just nail it.
I hate rapist with my last drop of blood but truth must be told. 90% of rape cases label against black Americans super stars are pure lies & that has been a strong measures to rubbish their career's.

Am 100% convince that little children can be lure to rape but 100% against that adults can't not be lured very cheap to it. angry angry angry
Absolutely! and to keep their careers they are ussually adviced to accept liability and pay their accusers off, in most cases it is a set up, it could be either so they can accept less percentage of a deal or stop them from demanding too much, this is just one examples and at the time mike was a naive wealthy negroe! a lot of white folks took adavantage of him, mike could have been one of the wealthiest sports men on earth. he made a lot of white people rich some of who are still rich today while mike is a broke ass junkie with lots of children from different women. its sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by peacemara54(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2017
check my signature
Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by Izychi: 9:41am On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:

Some governor might even erect a statue for him!
Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by charlsecy(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2017
jerflakes:
The problem is why they allowed him to come all the way to Chile before sending him back
dohyn:
Same way they deport people who have already been given a visa.

But Americans don't need visa to enter Chile.
Re: Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) by dohyn(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2017
autchies:

They don't require visa since he is an American citizen.he will be stamped on arrival at Chile and he has a maximum time to stay before going back to America

OK, thanks..I did not know that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nigeria Beat Japan 5 - 4 (Rio Olympics) / Brazilian Referee Beheaded By Fans For Killing Player!! / Mikel Arteta Says He Has Fully Recovered From COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.