Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Please Beware Of This Scammer - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Beware Of This Scammer (1228 Views)

If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. / Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) / Uber/bolt (taxify) Drivers In Nigeria Beware Of This Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Beware Of This Scammer by Taiw(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2017
Good day everyone, This is to report Dominion Kokoye a staff of the Nigerian Immigration Service to the general public and how he duped me of the sum of N120,000 with his Immigration uniform at the Ikoyi office for the change of data in my Nigerian passport without doing anything. I have been on the case since September, 2016 (that was when I paid him fully) till date. According to him, he had some financial troubles in December and he promised to refund my money by February. I wrote a petition against him at ikoyi office and they were able to make him pay N30, 000. He was later transferred to the passport office in PWA Ikeja because he had so many issues at Ikoyi office. I later wrote a petition against him there. They made him pay N30, 000 and since then nothing has been done. He has even misplaced my passport and he is still owing me N60, 000. What baffles me is his nonchalant attitude towards my passport loss and the refusal to honor the written agreement stating to pay me my balance within a stipulated timeframe which the Ikeja branch is aware of and has a copy to that agreement. I am also surprised this Kokoye still works as a staff of Immigration. I have heard stories of how he has duped people on passport issues and I have been shown several petitions written against him by people. I want the Nigerian public to be aware of this fraudster in Immigration office as he is only there to tarnish the good image of the Nigerian Immigration Office. I also want the Office to help me collect my balance of N60, 000 and the money I spent to do a Passport loss based on his carelessness. Thank you
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer by Uniquejames(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2017
OP where him pinshure abi u want to cause commotion?
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer by uboma(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2017
hmmmm.

Do you have evidence of payment?

Can you upload the petitions you wrote against him?
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer by Taiw(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
https://mobile.facebook.com/oladimeji.kokoye?refid=13

Thats the url to his facebook page..his pix is on his profile....i also dont have the transaction with me now.i have to contact my bank by next week to get the transaction details for 2016
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
Same thing happened to me @ abuja immigration officer Chukwu Christian of NIS headquarters dupe me of 200,000 and till date haven't paid back. Some officers are criminals in Nigerian immigration.
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer by Taiw(m): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
cowleg:
Same thing happened to me @ abuja immigration officer Chukwu Christian of NIS headquarters dupe me of 200,000 and till date haven't paid back. Some officers are criminals in Nigerian immigration.
. Infact i am tired of them. Have you made a complaint to them?

(1) (Reply)

What Africans Go Through In America By Adeola Fayehun / Afro-caribbean Community : Bucharest, Romania / Cape Verde Islands. Why You Should Travel Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.