Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Actress Ada Slim Reacts To Death Threat Report Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ada Slim Reacts To Death Threat Report Tonto Dikeh (644 Views)

The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) / Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ada Slim Reacts To Death Threat Report Tonto Dikeh by princeemmma(m): 11:52am On Nov 11, 2017
Nollywood actress and film maker Ada Slim has reacted to the chat between Kokun and Tonto Dikeh showing the actress issuing a death threat to Babatunde Rufai, a Nigerian fashion designer.

The chat surfaced on social media when Kokun, the philanthropist sent it to Babatunde Rufai and he decided to make it public.

Actress Ada Slim responded in a post on Instagram laughing, she asked who the bitter one is between her and Tonto Dikeh. Read her post below; "Hahahahah... so who is the "Bitter" one now? "Me that asked the ungrateful b!t€h¥ soul that I made famous, to stop mocking my family that we went broke, after spending a fortune in my father's chemo-therapy sessions in America for over two yrs of his battling cancer...for this dollar rate? or the drama queen who falsely accused an innocent family man of being gay and threatens to "Kill" him out of hatred ...ouch, she's homophobic #Dntbreakdladderweyutakeclimb#Dontbitethefingerthatfedyou#Thingsinevertoldyou "But hey bro @tundewearitall wait oh lemme finish my own litigation first, you see I already gave out the tips yesterday on my post before your post today so na me go first sue the bully.....hahahaha"

Re: Actress Ada Slim Reacts To Death Threat Report Tonto Dikeh by rhonard(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2017
oloshos on fight
Re: Actress Ada Slim Reacts To Death Threat Report Tonto Dikeh by pyyxxaro: 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
Who cares undecided
Re: Actress Ada Slim Reacts To Death Threat Report Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
"If you see a way to have him killed, you'd do so". What do you think would become of you if he slumps and dies right this moment?, do you think people would believe you didn't have a hand in his death even though your comments were said at a moment of anger?.

Guide your utterance woman!.
Re: Actress Ada Slim Reacts To Death Threat Report Tonto Dikeh by QueenFusa16(f): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hmmm na wa ooo Hate is a deadly disease Tomorrow Tonto dikeh will come out to preach about Christ...
Re: Actress Ada Slim Reacts To Death Threat Report Tonto Dikeh by rhonard(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
QueenFusa16:
Hmmm
na wa ooo
Hate is a deadly disease
Tomorrow
Tonto dikeh will come out to preach about Christ...
funny you

(1) (Reply)

Olamide – Lagos Nawa! (wobey Sound) (album Download) & Tracklist / Drop The Best Caption For This Expression Of Bovi And Banky W / Couples Gives Out Brand New Cars As Souvenirs At Their Wedding In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.