Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

How Can I Treat Pile - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Treat Pile (534 Views)

Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Treat Pile by Tangig(m): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2017
A friend of mine is passing through pains due to pile, is there anyway the pile could be cure permanently.. Your advice is needed
Re: How Can I Treat Pile by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
A friend of mine
Re: How Can I Treat Pile by waleyp(m): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
I TRIED YOYO BITTERS AND IT WORKED BUT IF YOU CAN SPEND MORE TRY GET RHUZU BITTERS, BUT YOYO WORKED

1 Like

Re: How Can I Treat Pile by sammysunny88: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Tangig:
A friend of mine is passing through pains due to pile, is there anyway the pile could be cure permanently.. Your advice is needed
. There is natural pure and curative herbal product that is very effective in curing hemorrhoid popularly called pile from internal to external within 15-30days depends on the body chemistry of individual. The efficacy of this herbal product is highly guarantee because I have been using it to treat and cure many cases of pile both complicated ones even ones that have lasted for years. And this product is for permanent and complete cure with out any side effect because they are pure herbs from China. You can chat me up for details 0/8/0?6-8-8-0?3?3/8/6....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Bad Breath / VIDEO: The Effect Of Sleep Deprivation On Your Brain And Body / Doctors And Other Health Workers In The House Please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.