Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Which Of These Research Instruments Do I Use In A Banking sector? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Of These Research Instruments Do I Use In A Banking sector? (592 Views)

Why Do Ladies Dominate The Banking Sector...? / Do Not Accept A Banking Job - I Refused To Listen / Massive Job Loss Looms In The Banking Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Research Instruments Do I Use In A Banking sector? by Omuneizzy6(m): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
Observation- i may end up viewing based on my perspection only without getting the right result.

Questionnaire- they are always busy to answer unless through structured questions in the paper.

Interview- hmmm bankers manage to attend to their customers so to start attending to external bodies with questions it will take time.
So which one do you think is ok by you?
Re: Which Of These Research Instruments Do I Use In A Banking sector? by janefrancisca(f): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
I think it all depends on the nature of your research topic , your research objectives and the variables you are trying to measure. If u had posted the topic, it will be easier to suggest a suitable research instrument.

(1) (Reply)

Btw My Bank Job And A Dream Job. / Job Opportunity- Apply Now! / Is Anyone Interested In ATS/ICAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.