Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Bobrisky Is Not A Woman, He Isn't Even A Man. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Bobrisky Is Not A Woman, He Isn't Even A Man. (808 Views)

Why A King's Wife Is The Queen, But A Queen's Husband Isn't The King? / Martha Dunkwu, The Omu Of Anioma: As Queen, I Can Only Marry A Woman / Oduduwa Isn't The Father Of The 'Yorubas' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Is Not A Woman, He Isn't Even A Man. by KingSango(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
KingSango:

Nigerians must learn from the example of America how this pedophile agenda can sneak up on its society. First they always use these innocent characters that are entertaining but nothing is funny about child rape, especially using it as a weapon of war against Africa for the last 500 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qevtlles70Q
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

We can not allow a weak blooded Negro male to destroy millions of years of African civilization and help our open enemies with the rape of our children. Being a victimized child molested man, so distraught by his negative and unfortunate experiences, that in his misery, Bobrisky is spreading this demons among the rest of the African world. I need not tell you how important Nigeria is to the African world. With over 190 million African Blacks, the collapse of Nigeria to the pedophile agenda will destroy our civilization. We must not allow the weak and demonic bloodlines of Blacks to destroy our people. Remember Blacks were loading families on slave ships with them weeping and crying, raping, beating, brutalizing them, murdering them and didn't give a damn. These nasty demons have reincarnated and its the same spiritual war as before but this time we know race is a false reality. There is no race only bloodlines. This Bobrisky and Princess Vitarah are from some evil families that would produce such demons who are out to destroy our Nigeria. We must be vigilant. We must be courageous. We must be wise as serpents.

Ase,

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Is Not A Woman, He Isn't Even A Man. by greatnaija01: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
we are forever YOUNG
Re: Bobrisky Is Not A Woman, He Isn't Even A Man. by KingSango(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
greatnaija01:
we are forever YOUNG

You are as old as you think you are. grin
Re: Bobrisky Is Not A Woman, He Isn't Even A Man. by KardinalZik(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
Bobrisky mata no dey tire una?
Nairaland played a role in making the pervert a celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Is Not A Woman, He Isn't Even A Man. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Good point there,

Only bloodlines matter. Race is very deceptive.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Is Not A Woman, He Isn't Even A Man. by KingSango(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
KardinalZik:
Bobrisky mata no dey tire una?

Nairaland played a role in making the pervert a celebrity.

I don't think Seun is in on it. That would imply that Seun is and I feel that he would never do such a thing. This is something that is very covert, this pedophile slick suggesting via entertainment, was done in America too and we didn't see it coming. But Nigeria has America as an example so don't let these pedophiles get away with destroying Nigeria and West Africa. We must be victorious and when we win this spiritual war, end times battle, then we can contest with each other which house will have prominence, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Akan, Dahomey, etc. Maybe we will have several very strong African empires with a strong uncontested hegemony. angry

Ase,

Love Sango
Re: Bobrisky Is Not A Woman, He Isn't Even A Man. by greatnaija01: 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
That's why I told you my thought-FOREVER YOUNG

KingSango:

You are as old as you think you are. grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Is Not A Woman, He Isn't Even A Man. by KingSango(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
Immortality to be a god like the Queen Mother of Oyo. cheesy

Ase,

Love Sango

(1) (Reply)

Tribes And Groups Of Nigeria / Ogun Eero (patronize) / Top 10 Goddess Of The Ancient Hindu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.