Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Based On The Tithe Saga - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Based On The Tithe Saga (430 Views)

Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini / ‘Sam Adeyemi And The Tithe’ by Deji Yesufu / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Based On The Tithe Saga by ebunoyeyemi(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Reading through so many tithe saga going on recently. I came across a list of some atheists and muslims both in Nigeria and the world in general who are billionaires and they are not paying tithe.

My number one question to you my reader is, you that have not being paying tithe, are you then as rich as them? Number two, what devil told you that the tithe we pay is for us to become rich?

Many of you just dabble into this nonsense dimension/trend without taking some time out to check the basis of issues.

What is Bill Gate wealth compared to Rockefeller? And John D Rockefeller was a Christian whom I believed was paying his tithe. Why is Folorunsho Alakija (the richest african woman) who is also a Christian not on your list? Or why is Strive Masiyiwa not also on your list?

Tithe is not for us to make heaven nor is it for us to become wealthy. Wealth is activated by principles. Tithe is not for Christians to have unnecessary wealth, so just calm down.

Tithe is for God's BLESSINGS... "and I'll open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessings" Mal 3:10b. What is blessing? Blessing is more than just having fleet of cars, houses everywhere or huge some amount in your bank account.

"the blessings of the Lord brings wealth without painful toil for it" Prov 10:22 NIV

"I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in yoir field will not drop their fruit before it is ripe" Mal 3:11 NIV

Do i have to be as rich in money as Bill Gate because I pay tithe? No... Am I paying tithe for God to bless me? Yes, the tithe is to invoke God's all round blessings. Can a man challenge God based on tithe? Yes, a man can. (I am a living example) and God is faithful even when I am not. Study Isaiah 38:2-5 if you're confused on that.

If you're not paying tithe, don't pay, it is nobody's business. Stop the rant about how pastors use tithe to do whatever. Let God be the ultimate judge of that.

"do not judge, or you too will be judged"... "why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye" Matt 7:1&3

Some of these people saying one or two things about how pastors use the tithe have issues in their life that needs more attention of the Almighty God.

My name is Ebun Oyeyemi and I unapologetically pay my tithe, and it's nobody's business. If you're not paying, shut up, it's not our business too, nobody is asking for unreasonable deliverance from you.

Share until they all see this.

God bless us all.
Re: Based On The Tithe Saga by ebunoyeyemi(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Based On The Tithe Saga by Katier00(f): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Received

(1) (Reply)

CAN Reveals Full List Of Demands It Made To Buhari After Closed-door Meeting / 10 Things Devil Cant Do / Apostle Suleman Gifts Elderly Pastor N1million And Places His Son On Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.