Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Get 3 Times Of Your SPORT Bet Winning And Withdraw In Bitcoin, Or Cash INSTANTLY - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Get 3 Times Of Your SPORT Bet Winning And Withdraw In Bitcoin, Or Cash INSTANTLY (730 Views)

Betting;My Winning And Losing Streaks. / DERBY LOTTO (season 1) : You Play, We Pay Winning And Machine / Newly 100% Working Sport Bet Winning Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get 3 Times Of Your SPORT Bet Winning And Withdraw In Bitcoin, Or Cash INSTANTLY by smarthith: 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
Have you heard of THREEFOLD BET, Is not a joke o, You can do real betting there, You know the best of it all? When you accumulate games and your total odds get to 25 odds automatically your winning becomes times 3.

You can Deposit and withdraw countless times without limit, you can Buy bitcoin, Perfect Money with that Opportunity is just a matter or Deposit cash into your account and place a withdrawal request through Bitcoin or Perfect Money

You can Still sell your Bitcoin if you have, Just Deposit into your account with Bitcoin and place Withdrawal Request Through Cash, Maximum of 3 hours your have gotten the cash to your bank account

If you like comment and start calling me an agent no problem o, is better you try first before talking, you must not comment. Majority of the poor we have today are the ones who cannot take single risk, what they just know is to criticize without trial, There is no business without risk.
If it will not profit you i will not tell you. If they delay your payment come and Post it here, the whole world will see it and that will be a threat already them.

Call customer care line they will attend to you, send mail you will get response, visit their head office if you want to. I will make sure i force majority to benefit from this, is not bad at all, The only risk is loosing your bet but if you win you smile too, using it as currency exchange means is perfectly Ok.

We are talking about it everywhere seriously because is good, Remove scam thought from your mind and see for yourself, you will start telling others too. No company will reveal their registered address with corporate affairs commission and begin to scam

Please do not spam this topic

The link is here http://threefoldbet.com
Re: Get 3 Times Of Your SPORT Bet Winning And Withdraw In Bitcoin, Or Cash INSTANTLY by smarthith: 12:56am On Nov 12, 2017
Do not spam this post
Re: Get 3 Times Of Your SPORT Bet Winning And Withdraw In Bitcoin, Or Cash INSTANTLY by smarthith: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
How is it going? Any comment?
Re: Get 3 Times Of Your SPORT Bet Winning And Withdraw In Bitcoin, Or Cash INSTANTLY by smarthith: 8:16am On Nov 14, 2017
Good day all
Re: Get 3 Times Of Your SPORT Bet Winning And Withdraw In Bitcoin, Or Cash INSTANTLY by smarthith: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Cameroon Star Vincent Aboubakar Double Sees Porto Through To Knock-out Stages / Epl Analysis Of Selected Managers / Jose Mourinho Aims Dig At Jurgen Klopp Over Virgil Van Dijk Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.