Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Crazy Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crazy Me (1837 Views)

Crazy Meme I Came Across / Crazy World Collection / 5 Crazy Moments Only Drummers Would Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Me by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
Good day everyone. This forum is for people to come and share the most crazy things that they did within the week that makes them laugh when ever dey recalled. I will start. Today I was feeling bored so I decided to take a stroll around the neighborhood, After strolling for a while I realized that I have almost reached the market I always use to go with N100, thats almost 5 kilometers. Immediately I took a bike home. Just as the bike dropped me, I decided to buy a N10 biscuit. Before I know it again I have already reach the market taken another route. I was like what the Bleep is wrong with me. Now I can't move my legs

(1) (Reply)

Girls Explained In IT Terms / If I Catch You I Take You To Bed / Top 10 Signs You Are A Madman!! Authentic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.