Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

What Do You Guys Think Of This African Map? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Guys Think Of This African Map? (1490 Views)

Wow watch This African Talent, this Hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Guys Think Of This African Map? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
smiley

Re: What Do You Guys Think Of This African Map? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Not happening angry

I can imagine the coups that will never end if we shared countries with Ugandans grin Tanzanians have been taking our cows and burning our day old chicks because they afte afraid of competition.
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of This African Map? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
Muafrika2:
Not happening angry

I can imagine the coups that will never end if we shared countries with Ugandans grin Tanzanians have been taking our cows and burning our day old chicks because they afte afraid of competition.
grin I don't think that Ugandans and Tanzanians will be bad to you guys if you share one country. If so, then your president will going to held the title "butcher of Ugandans and hyena of Tanzanians". grin

How was your president election?

By the way, I found it someone posting it online when someone one asked him what the map of Africa would have looked like if Europeans didn't colonized most part of it.

Do you think that if British didn't came to present day Kenya back then that there would have been the country "Kenya"?

For me, may be or may be not. I said may be not because emperor Menelik II of Ethiopia had told the British who were worried by his rapid expansion that if God allowed him, he would go as far as Kenya and northern Sudan to conquer and re conquered them respectively for Ethiopia.
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of This African Map? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hati13:

grin I don't think that Ugandans and Tanzanians will be bad to you guys if you share one country. If so, then your president will going to held the title "butcher of Ugandans and hyena of Tanzanians". grin

How was your president election?

By the way, I found it someone posting it online when someone one asked him what the map of Africa would have looked like if Europeans didn't colonized most part of it.

Do you think that if British didn't came to present day Kenya back then that there would have been the country "Kenya"?

For me, may be or may be not. I said may be not because emperor Menelik II of Ethiopia had told the British who were worried by his rapid expansion that if God allowed him, he would go as far as Kenya and northern Sudan to conquer and re conquered them respectively for Ethiopia.

Were waiting for supreme Court. Some guy has petitioned the court to nullify due to irregularities.

That map is based on the colonial demarcations which have been joined together. The map of Africa would not be anything near that. It would be based on tribes as the individual nations. There are many of those within those proposed territories,

Kenya would not exist.

Ha ha grin

That menelik would be facing an opponent that had wiped out his relatives during the great Bantu migration. May be the oromo and Somali. grin Not the rest of kenya. We'd make his life a living hell. Then take their women and that Ethiopian fertile land smiley
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of This African Map? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Muafrika2:

Were waiting for supreme Court. Some guy has petitioned the court to nullify due to irregularities.
For whom do you vote? Tell me in whisper grin

Muafrika2:

That map is based on the colonial demarcations which have been joined together. The map of Africa would not be anything near that. It would be based on tribes as the individual nations. There are many of those within those proposed territories,

Kenya would not exist.
Totally agreed. That man was wrong.

Muafrika2:

Ha ha grin

That menelik would be facing an opponent that had wiped out his relatives during the great Bantu migration. May be the oromo and Somali. grin Not the rest of kenya. We'd make his life a living hell. Then take their women and that Ethiopian fertile land smiley
You are cruel grin

Bantus expansion was indeed brutal. They were/are great warriors and some scholars say that it was primarily Bantus who driven Oromos out of Kenya even if some of them later returned to northern Kenya.

What Menelik II said was just a wish.
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of This African Map? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hati13:

For whom do you vote? Tell me in whisper grin
Most Kenyans did not vote to protest perennial vote rigging.

You are cruel grin

Bantus expansion was indeed brutal. They were/are great warriors and some scholars say that it was primarily Bantus who driven Oromos out of Kenya even if some of them later returned to northern Kenya.

What Menelik II said was just a wish.
He'd also have other warrior Nilotic communities like the crazy Turkanas grin to contend with.

Colonialism put a stop to the migration. Its only a stop because the cattle herding communities and their neighbouring Bantus still believe in conquest. The Pokomos versus the Orma(an Oromo for example clan). The boundaries of each community depends on who you ask. The Orma point Southwards over the Pokomo lands and claim it as theirs. Its more fertile and good for crop production. Pokomos point Northwards over the Orma current land possession. They fight over land resources a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:nk Drava Dakinda Dissolves Board In Slovenia As Nigerian Business / Independence Day - A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigeria / How To Start A Diesel Supply Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.