Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Who Has ISO (psp) Games To Sell In Lagos! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Who Has ISO (psp) Games To Sell In Lagos! (1335 Views)

Best 100 PPSSPP - PSP Games To Download / PES 2020 PS2 Download English Version Rom Iso(playstation 2) / Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has ISO (psp) Games To Sell In Lagos! by onward4life(m): 12:58am On Nov 12, 2017
Please have you got loads of psp games that I Probably Never Heard of. That I can seel and buy via USB Transfer. Do you and stay @ Alaba, cassidy or Okoko!

Pls Holl
Re: Who Has ISO (psp) Games To Sell In Lagos! by orbgoblin: 1:28am On Nov 12, 2017
How much are u willing to pay per iso?
Re: Who Has ISO (psp) Games To Sell In Lagos! by onward4life(m): 6:07am On Nov 12, 2017
orbgoblin:

Actually dat depends

Though we sell 2H per iso

Apart from the likes soccer and Gof War.
Re: Who Has ISO (psp) Games To Sell In Lagos! by onward4life(m): 12:21am On Nov 14, 2017
orbgoblin:

OK ha much ar yu Selling?
Re: Who Has ISO (psp) Games To Sell In Lagos! by orbgoblin: 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sorry for just replying. 200 is about the normal price. But they are all old isos and u just might have most of them already. I'll send u a list of all of them when I get home
onward4life:

OK ha much ar yu Selling?
Re: Who Has ISO (psp) Games To Sell In Lagos! by onward4life(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
orbgoblin:
Sorry for just replying. 200 is about the normal price. But they are all old isos and u just might have most of them already. I'll send u a list of all of them when I get home

I don no hw to xplain

I leave lagos tonite
Re: Who Has ISO (psp) Games To Sell In Lagos! by orbgoblin: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
Wow sorry man, there isn't enough time. Since you're around alaba u can visit one of the game shops there, they sell iso and cso too.
onward4life:

I don no hw to xplain

I leave lagos tonite
Re: Who Has ISO (psp) Games To Sell In Lagos! by onward4life(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
orbgoblin:
Wow sorry man, there isn't enough time. Since you're around alaba u can visit one of the game shops there, they sell iso and cso too.

What's d diff BTW iso an cso!

Still yet lemme me see ur list

I will be back by his grace

Before lagos begins to miss me

Am not a tourist nah

Am a bizness man yeah!
Re: Who Has ISO (psp) Games To Sell In Lagos! by orbgoblin: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
onward4life:

What's d diff BTW iso an cso!

I will be back by his grace

CSO is just a compressed ISO. Back in the days I used it when ever there's limited space on my memory card. The compression doesn't affect game play but there might be some cut out scenes from the in game movies. And with coming back by his grace, I say a big amen to that! Bon voyage!!!
Re: Who Has ISO (psp) Games To Sell In Lagos! by onward4life(m): 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
orbgoblin:

CSO is just a compressed ISO. Back in the days I used it when ever there's limited space on my memory card. The compression doesn't affect game play but there might be some cut out scenes from the in game movies. And with coming back by his grace, I say a big amen to that! Bon voyage!!!

I appreciate that!

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Matured Gaming Lounge Opened In Ogun State / Dont Tell Me Am The Only Zuma Addict! / Games For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.