Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Urgent Need, Estimate Cost Of Construction Of School - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent Need, Estimate Cost Of Construction Of School (1044 Views)

Please I Need Estimate / The Estimate Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria 2022 / Estimate Cost Of Raft Foundation Of 85 By 54@ibeju Lekki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need, Estimate Cost Of Construction Of School by rafbas(m): 3:31am On Nov 12, 2017
I need an urgent estimate cost of design and construction of a two story building school complex for primary and secondary students with hostel, propose to build on two acres of land.
Note: Male and female hostel should be separate
Any serious contractor should contact me on rafbasnigent@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Need, Estimate Cost Of Construction Of School by KolaShangOne(m): 7:08am On Nov 12, 2017
You should hire a Quantity Surveyor sir. You'll pay him and he will give you a detailed construction estimate (Bill of Quantities).
Re: Urgent Need, Estimate Cost Of Construction Of School by jargonzboi(m): 8:16am On Nov 12, 2017
KolaShangOne:
You should hire a Quantity Surveyor sir. You'll pay him and he will give you a detailed construction estimate (Bill of Quantities).
Bill of quantities without building plan? Are you for real?

@OP
No one can give an estimate until you've done the architectural plan.
Why?
Example;
A storey building for school can cost 4mil to complete while another storey building can cost 45mil to build. It depends on what you're actually building. So there is no general estimate.
Contact an architect or builder. Get your building plan. With that a Q.S can calculate whatvit will cost to achieve what you want to build.
Re: Urgent Need, Estimate Cost Of Construction Of School by raymondFirstborn(m): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2017
rafbas:
I need an urgent estimate cost of design and construction of a two story building school complex for primary and secondary students with hostel, propose to build on two acres of land.
Note: Male and female hostel should be separate
Any serious contractor should contact me on rafbasnigent@gmail.com

hy I am a quantity surveyor and professional construction estimator. I can help you prepare the BOQ and building estimates for the project.

09056082348(call& Whatsapp)

raymondfubara@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

East Amber Estate Abijo Gra 5 Mins To Shoprite Call Grace 08060020301 / Buy/rent Property In Kuje-abuja And Environs For Various Purposes. / Amazing Wallpaper Transformations (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.