Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Rick Ross, Fat Joe, & T.I. Support Meek Mill After Prison Sentence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross, Fat Joe, & T.I. Support Meek Mill After Prison Sentence (768 Views)

6ix9ine Spends $300000 0n A Chain, Buys Cars And More After Prison Release / T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly / Kemi Olunloyo Solicits For Fund As She Writes On 1 Year After Prison Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rick Ross, Fat Joe, & T.I. Support Meek Mill After Prison Sentence by ajaniepp: 4:38am On Nov 12, 2017
Meek Mill gets love. Following his 2-4 year prison sentence for violating his probation on a 2009 drug and weapons case, the Philadelphia rapper received a flurry of support from the likes of JAY-Z and Rick Ross.

His mentor and MMG boss Renzel offered his support via Instagram. “Tests are not for the faint at heart,” he wrote. “Every time an obstacle crosses his path, he fights his way through and comes out triumphant. I’ve watched him 1st hand fight this unjust system for close to a decade. But my dawg is a warrior! You know the family is already holding you down during this time of test. Here’s to the future! It will be BRIGHT!”

T.I. offered some encouragement by posting a throwback image of the duo. “Was wit u then & WE STILL WIT U NOW,” he wrote. “This too shall pass. You got this!!! God places the heaviest loads on the strongest backs. We got real love for u out here KING.”

Fat Joe also provided an uplifting message for Mill in this trying time. “Its times like this that we have to stand up for injustice,” he wrote. “If you’re young black and successful they always find a way to knock you down. let’s hope and pray for the best. God is Great #prayformeek.”

Other messages came from Tyrese, who asked Meek to “#StayStrong,” and Teyana Taylor, who told him to hold his head. JAY-Z also spoke out against the sentencing, calling it “unjust and heavy-handed.”

Meek has faced his share of legal woes. He violated the terms of his probation in the past, serving time in jail and on house arrest. He was arrested twice this year — for assault and for reckless driving. Both of those charges were dropped, but the arrests led to the latest sentencing. Mill is now expected to appeal the ruling.

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/rick-ross-fat-joe-t-support-meek-mill-prison-sentence/

Re: Rick Ross, Fat Joe, & T.I. Support Meek Mill After Prison Sentence by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 12, 2017
True friends.
Re: Rick Ross, Fat Joe, & T.I. Support Meek Mill After Prison Sentence by princeade86(m): 5:39am On Nov 12, 2017
do we av probation case in dis country. No warning in dis country to anyone.
Re: Rick Ross, Fat Joe, & T.I. Support Meek Mill After Prison Sentence by kosi1: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
princeade86:
do we av probation case in dis country. No warning in dis country to anyone.
Be thankful then, no place like home

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Greatest Lessons As Skye Bank CEO – Akinsola Akinfemiwa / How You Can Tell Is Someone Is Jealous Of You / Actress, Funke Adesiyan Intimidates Men At Bukola Saraki Daughter’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.