Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Snake Harvest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake Harvest (761 Views)

Osuwon Eke -by Pastor Dr Solomon Olanipekun Of Cac Mountain Of Harvest Offa / VIDEO: “I Harvest Children's Manhood Using A Handkerchief - Ritualist Confesses / You Are Shouting "2020 Is My Year Of Harvest". Did You Plant Anything In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snake Harvest by baconline(m): 9:30am On Nov 12, 2017
Since nairaland can't do without snake threads let me post mine
We killed 4 snakes within a period of one hour. Hot afternoon and they were chilling on the site .so my people did the needful. All the same specie. Cut off their head and tail and buried them .left the bodies for birds to do the needful
Re: Snake Harvest by baconline(m): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2017
Pix

Re: Snake Harvest by baconline(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2017
See

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Today Latest Updates / Between A Lady And The N800k Sex Doll She Thinks She Is Sexier Than (photos) / Watch Video: Man Shows Us Inside His S*x Doll Factory In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.