Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

How Those Who Curse God Almighty In Their Hearts And Publicly Fare - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Those Who Curse God Almighty In Their Hearts And Publicly Fare (427 Views)

Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? / If You Say Poverty Is A Curse, God Will Never Prosper You! / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Those Who Curse God Almighty In Their Hearts And Publicly Fare by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2017
I can't really imagine how these groups of people worldwide live their lives, is anyone here who would love to share his or her experience of being an antiGod Antichrist fare with their daily lives and their experiences when they sleep?

I feel for them shall because I know they don't know what they are doing
Re: How Those Who Curse God Almighty In Their Hearts And Publicly Fare by hopefulLandlord: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2017
like everyone else, only without imaginary friends

1 Like

Re: How Those Who Curse God Almighty In Their Hearts And Publicly Fare by EmperorHarry: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
like everyone else, only without imaginary friends
Lmao
Couldn't have said it better
And also pretty successful cos they don't feel that everything that happens to them is because "God" wants it that way e.g Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Charles Darwin, Galileo Galileo
I'm sure I don't need to mention more
Re: How Those Who Curse God Almighty In Their Hearts And Publicly Fare by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
You don't understand
Re: How Those Who Curse God Almighty In Their Hearts And Publicly Fare by Naital(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
It is impossible to curse what does not exist.

Sunnyshinylight:
I can't really imagine how these groups of people worldwide live their lives, is anyone here who would love to share his or her experience of being an antiGod Antichrist fare with their daily lives and their experiences when they sleep?

I feel for them shall because I know they don't know what they are doing

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(tue. 19/12/2017) Student For Life! / 2018 RCCG Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.