Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

They Forces Behind They "Big Bang" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Forces Behind They "Big Bang" (415 Views)

Forces Behind Generational Flows (3) - Deuteronomy 5:9-10 / Forces Behind Generational Flows (2) - Luke 15: 11-12 / Forces Behind Generational Flows - Genesis 12:2-3 Joshua 9:22-29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Forces Behind They "Big Bang" by Jbfranklin: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
@iamjbfranklin

Is it true , can it be proven that they world was created and life flourished after they "big bang"...

Scientists well acknowledge they fact that they earth was formed after they cosmic big bang.
which happened billions of years ago, they even proved life evolution , with they modern technology we now possess (Carbon-dating).
They earth evolved and life forms that assumed an intellectual reasoning evolved , from a fish , to a reptile , from a reptile to a mammal , a primate specifically an "Ape" that is we were once monkeys , its quite unfortunate that with they presented facts and in they absence of they true way in which creation sprout forth ,
many controversies have spring forth, religious people believe that God created they earth and they "universe" ,"multiverse" inclusive. It's believed that our universe which is they "milky ways" have this force we call "Gravity" same with they stars, and it is proven that they black hole which is mostly found on "dead star's", due to intense gravity sucking in they star light... This same gravity puts they sun ,they earth, moon , sun other planets in to orbit and rotation .
wow!.. everything is so Orderly so well arranged, so organised , you start wondering. They universe is known for "Chaos" not order how is it possible? that orderliness is found in they most essential parts..

I will digress a bit here ...

Ignorance is a deadly poison , if we ignore some changes in our environment we are likely to fall in to destruction....
you were not when they world was created how do you know how it was created .

artifacts and experiments which prove they "Big Bang" can be very deceiving because , a lawyer can prove that, they Accused is guilty of a crime which they accused is innocent of, but facts and proofs really shows that he did it..

but he didn't do it , he was setup, later footages discovered showed that he was actually innocent, further investigation on they matter proved that they earlier facts and proofs are in fact false....

nature plays this type of pranks on us , "Be Watchful".

I was once atheistic at a very young age , I read books a lot then. They realization of what I was doing to myself never caught up with me because I was thinking scientifically and I was seriously proud of it... But what does it profit a man to believe a Lie..

I decided to behave like they man who believe that there is God and who does everything to his discretion...

I found out that we have been insulting they creator of this world...
He is real its not an illusion or a brain thing..

In court when two or three people witness an incident and then they fact they all present as to they incident is cross examined and proven true because they say the same thing... then that incident really happened , that is why they court need witnesses .
scientists talked about they creation of man but they were so blind to see how other creatures evolved just to prove God wrong..

They God you have been trying to prove wrong you have never see him, how do you say he doesn't exist when you refuse to search for him , when you have not seen him...

"Please who is they creator of gravity?, matter?, magnetic force? , electrical force?, why does electrons move they way they do?, why do electrons stay in shells and why do they orbit?, who created electrons?, who create atom as a whole?, why do we have DNA's ?,who set it up to be so intelligent and complex?, why such "Order"?...

I found they personality that created it all..
He is just like you and me but higher...
and those questions were answered...

it should be a personal experience for you
to try.

he loves you that is why he let they nerves, tissues and my calcium carbonate skeletal hands to type all this stuff....

my writeup will never convince you to believe that "Jesus exist" ... but it should at least let your doubt's make you search for they "secret truth".....

Their are disappointment in fact does disappointment made me weak I gave up, but it keeps coming back. cause I wanted to know him..
priests , imams ,religious people should not be they people you consult so that you can speak to God... you have they right to speak. to your creator at will...

answer those questions yourself they ones you can't find ask for it , " It is not a brain thing or an illusion " try it yourself and see if it is real , Read they Bible.
Re: They Forces Behind They "Big Bang" by Jbfranklin: 7:29am On Nov 18, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Don't Call Females Angel! / Overtaken By Blessings / Scholars Attest To Jesus Christ's Real Existence On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.