Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

How To Get Started With Diamond Bank New USSD Mobile Banking - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Get Started With Diamond Bank New USSD Mobile Banking (813 Views)

Former Diamond Bank CEO Launches Digital Banking Startup – Sparkle| E-nigeria! / How To Use Diamond Mobile App - Diamond Bank Mobile Banking Activation / Diamond Bank Has Finally Introduced The Simplest Mobile Banking Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Started With Diamond Bank New USSD Mobile Banking by Solidarity9490(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
As newly introduced by Diamond Bank Plc, the USSD Mobile banking is an opportunity for Diamond Bank customers to perform transactions with ease. As a banking medium, this facility uses a short (USSD) code for performing swift banking tasks without restraint.

Meanwhile, this USSD mobile banking facilityserves as a great alternative to Diamond Android app. For the fact that the Android app is solely for Diamond Bank customers who use Android phones, many other customers do not have the privilege to use it as a mobile banking facility. But in order to advance beyond this and ward off the stress customers sustain whenever they have to visit bank branches for almost all banking tasks, Diamond Bank has launched a short USSD code which will serve various banking purposes such as airtime purchase, bill payment and fund transfer.

Interestingly, the newly-introduced USSD code allows Diamond Bank customers to enjoy swift mobile banking regardless of the kinds of phones they use.How is this possible?

The new USSD mobile banking is an offline facility. Unlike Diamond Bank Android banking app which requires an internet connection, this new USSD mobile banking doesn’t require any internet connection before you can use it.

In that case, all Diamond Bank customers are eligible to enjoy the service whether their mobile phones are internet-enabled or not.

Steps to Activate Diamond Bank USSD Mobile Banking

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: http://www.jaysciencetech.com/2017/11/how-to-get-started-with-diamond-bank.html
Re: How To Get Started With Diamond Bank New USSD Mobile Banking by Tycike: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
I am closing my diamond account. They deducted 10 naira just because I checked my balance.

(1) (Reply)

Biogas Production For Electricity(using Small Petrol Generators) / Massive Cloud That Looks Like Facebook’s Thumbs-Up Logo (Photo) / Vacant Piece Of Land For Telecom Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.