Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

EXPOSED! Four Girls Allegedly Using Juju To Trap Boys Using Their Wombs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EXPOSED! Four Girls Allegedly Using Juju To Trap Boys Using Their Wombs (1016 Views)

Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money / Policeman Duped By Yahoo Boys Using Osinbajo's Name / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED! Four Girls Allegedly Using Juju To Trap Boys Using Their Wombs by legit9ja(m): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
EXPOSED! Four Girls Allegedly Using JuJu To trap boys After Using their Wombs for rituals (See Photos)

A Facebook user, Diamond Sophia Oyemen has taken to her timeline to expose four of her friends whom she accused of trapping boys with ritual, using their wombs to accomplish the ritual. She explained how she was dragged to the ritualist place forcefully according to her story. 

Also she shared photos with a comment, wrote;

"U haven’t seen anything must I join in ur jazz business of trapping men using ur womb for rituals u girls are not ashamed dragging me to go with u to a native doctor’s house no b by force to do jazz live ur life"

Guys you all have to be very careful, some girls are so desperate... See Photos: http://www.legit9ja.com/2017/11/exposed-four-girls-allegedly-using-juju-to-trap-boys.html

Re: EXPOSED! Four Girls Allegedly Using Juju To Trap Boys Using Their Wombs by PenlsCaP: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
Choi.
Re: EXPOSED! Four Girls Allegedly Using Juju To Trap Boys Using Their Wombs by fernandoc(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
yahoo plus girls
Re: EXPOSED! Four Girls Allegedly Using Juju To Trap Boys Using Their Wombs by MistadeRegal(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
4 witches? Are they the same 4 witches in Macbeth's story?
Re: EXPOSED! Four Girls Allegedly Using Juju To Trap Boys Using Their Wombs by inotice: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
karishika kamadora
Re: EXPOSED! Four Girls Allegedly Using Juju To Trap Boys Using Their Wombs by muibi1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
I smell lies.

(1) (Reply)

I / Policeman Mobbed For Shooting A Driver In The Head At Mile 12, Lagos (video) / Armed Robbers Regain Freedom After Being Arrested In Anambra. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.