Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,816 members, 7,851,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

What Is The Cure For Mental Laziness? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Cure For Mental Laziness? (757 Views)

Seven Ways Mental Laziness Is Keeping You Poor / Senate To Establish Commission For Mental Health / How To Use Scent Leaves (efinrin) As Cure For Malaria | Daily Family NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cure For Mental Laziness? by folaolumike(m): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
What do you do when you discover that you have become mentally and physically lazy.
When you find it tough and stressful to read and assimilate. When you can no longer think deep and when you get tired from little physical exercise. These are what I am experiencing now and it is seriously disturbing and challenging. I need your candid medical advice.
Re: What Is The Cure For Mental Laziness? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
Some people use koboko to reset their brain back to default , but I won't advice that....

Go see a counselor!
Re: What Is The Cure For Mental Laziness? by folaolumike(m): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Koboko ke, God have mercy.
Re: What Is The Cure For Mental Laziness? by oxypress: 12:00am On Nov 13, 2017
folaolumike:
What do you do when you discover that you have become mentally and physically lazy.
When you find it tough and stressful to read and assimilate. When you can no longer think deep and when you get tired from little physical exercise. These are what I am experiencing now and it is seriously disturbing and challenging. I need your candid medical advice.
hbot and chronic fatigue syndrom (CFS): Your description of events is very scanty however, if it turns out to be chronic fatigue syndrom or myalgic encephalomyelitis, you have nothing to loose by trying hyperbaric oxygen therapy- hbot.

People who used hbot have derived much benefit for same condition which you described.

HBOT can increase energy, improve functioning, and remove foggy brain. You need to try it to be convinced. It is the most natural treatment one can take.

HBOT is breathing oxygen under increased pressure.

Find out if the picture fits and let us know if we can help. For more information go to:
www.hyperbaricoxygentherapy.co.uk/chronic-fatigue/
Re: What Is The Cure For Mental Laziness? by EagleScribes: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
folaolumike:

You can check out a thread on memory issues here

https://www.nairaland.com/4132988/memory-issues-check-here-solutions

(1) (Reply)

Herbal Supplement For Eye / Power Of Rida Products And Its Testimonies Call Or Whtspp 07036845662 / Sperm Leaking From Virginia' Medicine ( EDA )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.