Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama –Actress Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama –Actress Yvonne Nelson (1739 Views)

Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen / Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 / Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama –Actress Yvonne Nelson by marvizzy(m): 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson has revealed that she dumped her

fiance to become a baby mama.

She was reacting to the backlash from controversial Ghanaian marriage
counselor, Rev. George Lutterodt, that Yvonne is Stupid for giving

birth out of Wedlock.

In an Interview with Wow Magazine, Yvonne disclosed that an ideal guy
proposed to her on her 30th birthday but she dumped him because he
wanted her to move to London. She said although people change their
whole life for marriage, that was not something she wanted to do.

Speaking on her Pregnancy, she said ‘’It’s quite funny because someone
proposed and I didn’t even get to have a baby for the person and then
this person who hasn’t proposed I’m having a baby for him. So it’s a
vibe, its friendship, its understanding, it’s how happy the person
makes you, it is not about someone putting a rock on your finger and
you forget.’’

When asked of her reaction when she knew she was pregnant, Yvonne said
‘’I wasn’t sure but I suspected I was. I was in London at the time with my man. I was so ready; I knew this was what I wanted at this moment in my life. I pray to God all the time and I tell him that I want to start a family and have kids of my own, It was part of my
prayers so I just knew that I’m not married but this is what I want to
do. So when I did a test and it came out positive, I was truly happy.

‘’But the hard part was having to tell my mum, I waited for my mum ,
she had just returned from a trip, I remember telling her I was
pregnant and she was so shocked and her first words were but you are
not married and I replied her back yes mum I know and then it was a
long conversation but right now she is just so happy and so am I.’’

CC:Fynestboi

MissyB3

Lalasticlacla

http://dailypost.ng/2017/11/12/dumped-fiance-become-babymama-yvonne-nelson/

Re: Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama –Actress Yvonne Nelson by ClitoPen: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
Being a babymama seems like it's the in-thing for celebs now
Re: Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama –Actress Yvonne Nelson by LuvU2: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
If not for the people around I won't bother about marriage too. I think some people just want kids without the whole burden of marriage.

Go well Yvonne. Luv the kid already ❤

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama –Actress Yvonne Nelson by Shinapraise(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
LuvU2:
If not for the people around I won't bother about marriage too. I think some people just want kids without the whole burden of marriage.

that taught must be removed from your mind pls don't fall for that trap it not good .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama –Actress Yvonne Nelson by Vetolips(m): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
...pregnant for another guy and you were still in a relationship with another man..

....Some women sha!.undecided
Re: Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama –Actress Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
Shinapraise:
that taught must be removed from your mind pls don't fall for that trap it not good .
u dont determine wat is good or bad for someone. Let dem decide. So pple are unhappy in marriage, some hv lost der lives too
Re: Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama –Actress Yvonne Nelson by chriskosherbal(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
yeyerolling:
u dont determine wat is good or bad for someone. Let dem decide. So pple are unhappy in marriage, some hv lost der lives too
Yea I agree with you , but c'mon let's not be all self centered here considering only our feelings what about the child having a dad around contributing his own part to the child's life as well as upbringing of the child ..

Take it or leave it ...there is a limit a single parent can give to a child ..

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama –Actress Yvonne Nelson by safarigirl(f): 12:41am On Nov 13, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Yea I agree with you , but c'mon let's not be all self centered here considering only our feelings what about the child having a dad around contributing his own part to the child's life as well as upbringing of the child ..

Take it or leave it ...there is a limit a single parent can give to a child ..
if she has a daughter, she may be able to cope, but a son? Na only God go help her when he hits puberty
Re: Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama –Actress Yvonne Nelson by Kobicove(m): 1:30am On Nov 13, 2017
LuvU2:

Times are changing...single parenthood will soon be an acceptable norm in the society

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His Iphone X And HIs Gucci Collection(adorable Pic)! / Bbnaija: Ahneeka Is The Dirtiest Person In The House- Twitter User / PHOTOS: Alex Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.