Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,272 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Nysc Ibadan Stole My Allowance - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Ibadan Stole My Allowance (856 Views)

Help! I Have Not Been Paid My Allowance Since November / FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG / Enugu State Increases Corpers Allowance To N30,000 & N20,000 For Doctors, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Ibadan Stole My Allowance by kayola11(m): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
I want this to get to the Director General of NYSC Abuja and that's why I simply write this, I happened to witness NYSC in which I was a batch B stream 1 Corp member who served in IBADAN, OYO state. Here I will be narrating how my allowance from the month of August down to my end of service was stolen and was never paid a kobo. I happen to be a victim of this because I wasn't able to thumbprint for the monthly payment voucher, which that isn't my fault, immediately biometrics was introduced in OYO state, that was the beginning of my problem in NYSC, I was only paid to July 2017 in which I had written and written, even wrote to the director general for my finger print to be dropped, so as to re-register, but never got a response in which I never knew if those letters left the ict office secretariat Agodi gate. I kept on reporting to the secretariat every month, but all effort was prove aborted. I was to pass out Nov 2nd and my certificate was withheld by the CIM office Agodi gate. I was furious seeing my mates passing out and I Been held back. To cut the story short, I was told to forfeit my allowance even told to write that nysc don't owe me before I could collect by certificate, as I write this my double allowance wasn't paid to me and I noticed the accountant was so happy. WHO STOLE MY ALLOWANCE AT IBADAN NYSC SECRETARIAT? and to crown this i have evidences to show I was never paid from August to Nov 2017, what was my gain in serving when they can steal from a corner earning 19800, if not for the support from home, I could have died serving my nation. Help me forward this till it gets to the DG NYSC. Thank you
Re: Nysc Ibadan Stole My Allowance by Asapcy(m): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
K
Re: Nysc Ibadan Stole My Allowance by kayola11(m): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
ANSWER the above questions so that we can see if we can help you with advice[/quote]
[b][/b] As a serving Corp member I know biometrics is important, in which I thumbprint at Iseyin camp and in March 2017 the biometrics was introduced in IBADAN OYO state, that was when I noticed I couldn't thumbprint, immediately myself and my LGI went to the ict Agodi to complain and my LGI always wrote incidence report to that effect.
No 2 I always collect clearance cause I serve at nysc office name withheld but at a Point my clearance wasn't collected deal to the paper pv was stopped, but I was always available for pv and my LGI asst. LGI and zi can testify to that
3. My LGI doesn't know abt me posting, I posted it here cos I needed to share my experience
4. I'm not a relocated corner
5.started service Nov 14 2016
6. Yes I did in which all my reports I have each copy in my file and at the ict office

(1) (Reply)

In Akwa Ibom: Corp Member Drowns In Okat River / Graduate Engineer Jobs! Start A Career In Solar (Training And Job Placement) / 10 Ways Some Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC [No 1,4,5 & 8 will shock you]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.