Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Hypocrites Or Pay More Money To The Church As Shortcut Route For God's Help.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hypocrites Or Pay More Money To The Church As Shortcut Route For God's Help.. (341 Views)

My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hypocrites Or Pay More Money To The Church As Shortcut Route For God's Help.. by Ugbavihi: 1:40am On Nov 13, 2017
Hypocrites spend more money in church than the true children of God.
They believe that by paying so much they will buy God's blessings even without praying and fasting..
It is not as if some people offer big money churches because they love God, they believe that by doing so they will buy quick answers and blessing from God even in their unrepenting status..
The Lazy and reluctant nature towards prayer and repentance has made them resort to money offerings in church as an alternative route to tap from God. But hear me! you are fooling yourself if you can't repent and devote to God no amount of money giving to church will save you....
#UC

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did Your Pastor Preach About Rapture / What Is Islamaphobia? / 40 Questions Tithe-teachers Should Honestly Answer Russell Earl Kelly, Phd Pt2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.