Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Cossy Ojiakor Shares Raunchy New Selfie With Her Cleavage On Full Display - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Shares Raunchy New Selfie With Her Cleavage On Full Display (1562 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Ojiakor Shares Raunchy New Selfie With Her Cleavage On Full Display by mike442: 5:11am On Nov 13, 2017
Cossy Ojiakor took to her IG page this morning to share a raunchy new photo of her cleavage after failing to fall asleep. See what she wrote below.

source-http://www.224hits.com/cossy-ojiakor-shares-raunchy-new-selfie-with-her-cleavage-on-full-display/

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Raunchy New Selfie With Her Cleavage On Full Display by calberian: 5:29am On Nov 13, 2017
If this gets to FP, I'll ban lalasticlala for one week.

Try me!

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Raunchy New Selfie With Her Cleavage On Full Display by kingjomezy(m): 5:52am On Nov 13, 2017
One week... Ke my own is generational banishment oooh till his children children

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Raunchy New Selfie With Her Cleavage On Full Display by Flexherbal(m): 5:54am On Nov 13, 2017
Is she a marketer?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Raunchy New Selfie With Her Cleavage On Full Display by FlySly05: 6:21am On Nov 13, 2017
Not appealing to the eyes and someone will use their power to move it to front page while some other intelligent post and wasting away on the site

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Raunchy New Selfie With Her Cleavage On Full Display by rawpadgin(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2017
Why this girl mumu like this

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Raunchy New Selfie With Her Cleavage On Full Display by Tamarapetty(f): 8:03am On Nov 13, 2017
too big
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Raunchy New Selfie With Her Cleavage On Full Display by Peachess(f): 8:07am On Nov 13, 2017
I don't like this woman sha, women like this are the reason men look than on females.
I don't blame her, her boobs is all she has. I guess she reasons with it too.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Raunchy New Selfie With Her Cleavage On Full Display by dan9ice(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2017
Maserati
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Raunchy New Selfie With Her Cleavage On Full Display by Houseofglam7(f): 8:20am On Nov 13, 2017
At 75, she never still get sense

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Raunchy New Selfie With Her Cleavage On Full Display by Praisles(f): 8:43am On Nov 13, 2017
How this thing con resemble tumor like dis,. ?sho o.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Raunchy New Selfie With Her Cleavage On Full Display by funlord(m): 9:17am On Nov 13, 2017
Fura containers
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Raunchy New Selfie With Her Cleavage On Full Display by teresafaith: 10:02am On Nov 13, 2017
Wetin be this?

The person wey dey fvck this girl dey try

God forbid bad thing

(1) (Reply)

Is 2face Idibia Really From Benue State? / President Xi Understands The Occult War America Engages Against The World / Actress Princess Shyngle Rocks Cleveage-baring Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.