Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,670 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) (35767 Views)

2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi / Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by DRIFTyKING(m): 6:49am On Nov 13, 2017
2Face’s first baby mama, Pero Adeniyi, just sucessfully donated her kidney to her ailing mother!

She shared photos of them recuperating at the hospital on her page and wrote;

2 years, 2 surgeries, kidneystrong living on one! Thank you Lord! The Ultimate gift… the gift of life. All I can say is thank you Lord. #PROUDLIVINGDONOR#THEBIGASK#THEBIGGIVE#SHAREYOURSPARE#THEGIFTOFLIFE.

https://www.lailasblog.com/pero-adeeniyi-donates-kidney-mum/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 6:52am On Nov 13, 2017
Wow!

That's so touching

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Barney11: 6:52am On Nov 13, 2017
The joys of having a daughter.wishing you both speedy recovery.

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 13, 2017
Unconditional love.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Florblu(f): 6:57am On Nov 13, 2017
Awwww...this is do sweet.

Lord this is the kind of daughter I pray for not some Slay queen that will squander all I'm working and will continue to work for.

No matter what, Pero's place in heaven will be special provided......

I wish them speed recovery

61 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by NairalandCS(m): 6:57am On Nov 13, 2017
I ain't giving my kidney to no one. angry

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Florblu(f): 6:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Barney11:

Not just a daughter.

The joy of not having ELERIBU daughter

33 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Fxmanager(m): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2017
Good one there.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Uyi168: 7:11am On Nov 13, 2017
B4 nkor,was she expecting me to comman donate kidney for haa mama..?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 7:17am On Nov 13, 2017
NairalandCS:
who ask u

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 13, 2017
Awwww... May we never be in such situation.. and May God bless us with kind hearted children

50 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by nifemi25(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2017
Imagine she is one of the slay queen that drank bottles of chelsea , Mc dowel with lots of shisha and sk. How could she have donated the kidney to her mom.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by braimeddy: 7:33am On Nov 13, 2017
I can't just imagine Tuface leaving this pretty, goodlooking, decent Pero for that tout. Abeg I no mention anybody name o

18 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by policy12: 7:58am On Nov 13, 2017
For us to recognise her op you must put Tuface Baby Mama join.

4 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by dan9ice(m): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2017
They now one each... God will surely heal them

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by webngnews: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2017
Oh
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2017
Awwwwwww. so sweet. May God give her mom a perfect healing. God bless you Pero.

3 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by maryjan8(f): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by samhugo(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:
Unconditional love.

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2017
This one na small thing

I'm sure sarrki will donate his kidney to buhari if need arises

After all he already donated his brains

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2017
nice
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Caseless: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2017
Who be the mom, who be the daughter? If she did that , then it's safe to say 2face missed a wife in this woman.

You remember the incident or story of 2 ladies, related by fashola on the floor of the Senate , whose mom had kidney failure and the Lagos government was ready to pay the bill for the transplant, but operation was delayed because none of the daughters was ready to donate her kidney to their mom? And he offered one prayer I'd never forget in my life: may your loyalty never be tested.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by mykh01(m): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2017
Inspiring.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by EkoErrands: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2017
My mother? I can give her twice cry

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2017
This girl is far better than that ashawo Annie
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2017
Uyi168:
B4 nkor,was she expecting me to comman donate kidney for haa mama..?

SEE MUMU TALK!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 9:48am On Nov 13, 2017
Wow! So lovely, but I think it shouldn't be in the news.

4 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Honestagbons(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2017
Barney11:
you can say it again

3 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2017
NairalandCS:
And who is forcing you? grin

4 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 13, 2017
NairalandCS:
sir attend to dis one.

3 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by Uyi168: 9:51am On Nov 13, 2017
modelmike7:

SEE MUMU TALK!!
ok
Re: Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) by hopexter(m): 9:52am On Nov 13, 2017
nifemi25:
Imagine she is one of the slay queen that drank bottles of chelsea , Mc dowel with lots of shisha and sk. How could she have donated the kidney to her mom.

Why are you so pained, is it your kidney?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) / Iceprince Wears Kids Light-up Canvas In New Photo, Fans React (photos) / Toke Makinwa Beautiful In Cleavage-Baring Short Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.