Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Sure Tips To Get Your Baby To Eat More - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sure Tips To Get Your Baby To Eat More (1028 Views)

If You Have These 4 Medical Challenges, Eat More Of Carrots / #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death / Tips To Eat Your Way To A Smooth Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sure Tips To Get Your Baby To Eat More by niqqaclaimz(m): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2017
The other day on nl..A lady created a thread asking for help that one of her twin baby is not eating and she's really frustrated..So I wrote to her promising to make an article here on nl which will help her other kid to start eating more..So here is the article
I started by saying

Parents out there,i understand what you go through when your child refuses to eat.Don’t have a kid yet but i know what it feels like.May be your baby eats but doesn’t eat more as suppose and you’re worried.Please don’t be that much worried,with time they will get pass it.But for the time been,what can you do for aid your baby eat more.So lets begin with the causes to why you child is not eating or eating more

1) Too much pressure-Putting much pressure on your baby would not help matters.When you try to feed
your baby for like two to three times and your baby refuse,let him be.After some after like some hours depending(1-2)hours,try to feed him again and see if he will eat.If he refuses try making him a new meal.like something different.
2)Distraction-Distraction while feeding your baby could be a reason why your baby can’t eat.Distractions like,toys which they would want to play with,tv on play could divide your baby attention from eating,others kids around could also distract your kid from eating well due to they want to play with there follow
kids.So where you feed your kids matters a lot.Make sure you eliminate all forms of distraction in the room.

Read more -http://www.dietfitelt.com.ng/get-baby-start-eating/

Re: Sure Tips To Get Your Baby To Eat More by niqqaclaimz(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
Pls feel free to ask any questions if you have one and I will answer you

(1) (Reply)

Contact The Hope Valley Fertility Clinic For All Fertility Issues / US Begins First Human Trial Of Coronavirus Vaccine / BREAKING: Nigeria Records Highest COVID-19 Cases, Deaths In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.