Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

"This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady (32471 Views)

Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House / Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by Arian11(m): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2017
THE Facebook user as usual Linked the snake to “spiritual forces” from her “enemies”

This bastard snake passed my in-laws leg yesterday to enter my shop, I bless God for giving me a sharp eye to see it,is a long story but I give God all the glory”

Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by Arian11(m): 8:34am On Nov 13, 2017
make i make FTC for my own post .

come and beat me.

lala do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by thorpido(m): 8:37am On Nov 13, 2017
I see the snake but I can't see the spiritual there o.

7 Likes

Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by Arian11(m): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2017
from the comments her friends are dropping under the pic .
thorpido:
I see the snake but I can't see the spiritual there o.

1 Like

Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by thorpido(m): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2017
Arian11:
from the comments her friends are dropping under the pic .
The friends and her are of the same mind.It's just a snake that strayed.

6 Likes

Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by Mckandre(m): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2017
What's so graphical about this post now

4 Likes

Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by Tension532: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2017
Nigerians everything is now spiritual spiritual president, spiritual snake now chai

5 Likes

Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by Arian11(m): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2017
the faith girl in the comments stated and i quote "... enemy of progress" i personally might not be deeply rooted into the spiritual stuff but i'm sure its stating the "other realm".
thorpido:
The friends and her are of the same mind.It's just a snake that strayed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by Arian11(m): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2017
lol.... well the masses are gullible ...yes ?
Tension532:
Nigerians
everything is now spiritual
spiritual president, spiritual snake now chai

1 Like

Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by FrancisAdl(m): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2017
E be like say lalasticlala still dey sleep grin

2 Likes

Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2017
Nigerian tho any animals especially snakes, birds( especially the black ones) cats that find their way to their abode are quickly labeled monitoring spirits.

I bet she later roast the snake with enough annoiting oil.

lala what do you say about this woman not joining the snake's meat crew? cry

4 Likes

Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by NwaAmaikpe: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2017
shocked

Bastard Snake?
No snake is a bastard because they all come from eggs; except the one in between men's thighs.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by Flexherbal(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2017
Snake is an ordinary animal, just like other animals.

1 Like

Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2017
HOW THE WOMAN TAKE KNOW SAY THE SNAKE NA BASTARD?? or she family the snake?

2 Likes

Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by LastSurvivor11: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2017
How did this Ijeoma know that the snakes parents wasn't married to use the word bastard grin

Lala pls come n see bastard snake for the 1st time

2 Likes

Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by Starkid3010(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2017
Lala NOW
Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by LuvU2: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2017
Snakes ain't cute no matter how good they look lol

1 Like

Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by Dizu(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2017
De snake de mad?
Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by DIKEnaWAR: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2017
Someone gave her good advice to keep her environment clean so as to avoid a future occurrence, but instead of her to heed the warning she is bust blaming enemies.

Calling a snake a bastard as if she was the midwife that delivered it and the father failed to show up.

3 Likes

Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by silasweb(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2017
Wonders shall never end
Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by pauldiamonds: 11:26am On Nov 13, 2017
WHEN THE PEOPLE FROM YOUR VILLAGE FOLLOW YOU REACH CITY
Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by Starkid3010(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2017
Lala Be Like Where My Share I Av Already Done D Needful By Moving It To Fp
Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by elemeboy89: 11:26am On Nov 13, 2017
Lala snake
Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by Nwodosis(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2017
Good, monitor lizard will have a rest this week

1 Like

Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by Munae(f): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2017
bastard
is she for real
Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by Pavore9: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2017
Even those living around bushy environment will still blame "spiritual forces" for the presence of snakes rather than clearing out the place!
Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by fvckme(f): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2017
Make Lalasticlala no catch you calling Snakes Bastard o
Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by Lanretoye(m): 11:28am On Nov 13, 2017
u call snake bustard,lala will ban u o.
Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by cybriz82(m): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2017
Mckandre:
What's so graphical about this post now

i taya i'm even crying right now, see news abeg.
Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by Cosmotelli(f): 11:31am On Nov 13, 2017
Lala will be looking at the snake like; this is not pepper soup material.

6 Likes

Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by daremiarchs(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2017
sad Who told you it's a bastard
Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by Luukasz(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2017
McBeal10:
Nigerian tho any animals especially snakes, birds( especially the black ones) cats that find their way to their abode are quickly labeled monitoring spirits.
I bet she later roast the snake with enough annoiting oil.
lala what do you say about this woman not joining the snake's meat crew? cry
Well dont blame her, we live in a fetish society. I dont believe in spiritual stuff infact i'm a deist, but i've come to realise that Nigeria is a country built on black magic and the spiritual world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? / Accident Kills Lady 5 Days To Her Wedding On Onitsha/Owerri Road (Graphic Pics) / Dangote Truck Runs Into Cars, Burst Into Flames In Asaba, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.