Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Judgement Day (signs, Stages & Proceedings) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Judgement Day (signs, Stages & Proceedings) (20990 Views)

How To Be A VIP On The Day Of Judgement / Why Is It Too Long For The Judgement Day To Come? / Three Stages Of Jihad - What Are We Supposed To Believe ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judgement Day (signs, Stages & Proceedings) by babs787(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2011
His speech will only add more pains to their torments. They will ask for destruction in the midst of fierce blast of fire. At this point, the insincere preacher or caller would be seen with his intestines bursting out his belly and will be going round and holding them as does donkey working a mill. The denizens of the fire will gather round him and say,'what is this? Did you not enjoin good and forbid evil? He will say:'that is so. I enjoined good but did not do it and I forbade evil but did it'.

While the denizens of the Hell are undergoing its excruciating agonies, the hell will keep saying: 'is there any more? Till the Lord of the whole world will put His foot over it. Whereupon, all its denizens will come close to one another and it would be said, 'Qat! Qat!! (enough!enough!!). By then, it would have been full to the brim.

Quran 21v 100: Therein they will be breathing out with deep sighs and roaring therein, they will hear not.

Ibn Mas'uud (RA) recite this verse and then said; 'when those (who are destined to remain in the Hell-fire (forever) would be thrown in the Hell, each of them will be put in a separate Taabut (box) of fire so that he will not see anyone being punished in the Hell fire except himself.
Re: Judgement Day (signs, Stages & Proceedings) by guzump: 2:58am On Dec 17, 2011
subhanallah brother babs, you have educated me in a matter quite efficient, may Allah bless you and award you greatly. Brother, if you could kindly suggest how i may be able to access the book

'The judgement day; sign, stages, symbols and proceedings by Zafaran Adeniyi.

then i would be grateful inshallah.

asalamalykum-wa-rahmatullah
Re: Judgement Day (signs, Stages & Proceedings) by Mutee: 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
Where can i get a copy of the book? Please direct me.
Re: Judgement Day (signs, Stages & Proceedings) by ommo(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2012
Keep up the good work Bab787, may Allah bless you and brothers who keep educating us.
Re: Judgement Day (signs, Stages & Proceedings) by Tarabye: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamic Ruling On DNA Testing To Establish Paternity / Who Is Sheik Inyass? / 82 Christians Convert To Islam In Modakeke Osun State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.