Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today Monday, 13/11/2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today Monday, 13/11/2017 (304 Views)

Deeper Life 160,000 Capacity Intl Centre; The Church Gives Updates - Pics / COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today Monday, 13/11/2017 by niceluvsus(m): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2017
LIFEWAY CHRISTIAN CENTRE
#DAILY #DEVOTIONAL
THE WORD FOR TODAY
MONDAY, 13/11/2017

#TOPIC: THE WAYS OF THE LORD!

#TEXT:
Proverbs 16:25 (AMP) There is a way that seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death.

Ecclesiastes 11:5 (KJV) As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.

#MESSAGE:
Beloved, do you know that God has ways and so also you too? But God's own way is superior, better and profitable to your own. That is why, you must not miss His ways at all. If you ever miss God's way, you will miss your place.

# Moses became great because he knew the ways of God. Moses had the task of leading a congregation, more than three million people, through the wilderness and into the land of Canaan and Moses knew that he was not able, not fit for the task. So his prayer is this, 0 God if you love me, and if you have called me, and if you have this job for me to do, then dear God show me your way. Show me your way. I want to understand the ways of God. Was this prayer answered? Did God show Moses His way? Indeed He did. In Ps.103:7 we read this and it is very significant. "And he made known his ways unto Moses and His ways unto the children of Israel."'

# Listen friends, our God is a master planner (Jer. 29:11). Before He starts anything, He has finished it already.

# Friends, there is a need to know God's way and abides therein. God will always want to take you His own way to guarantee your arrival/end. God know what is good for you more than you know for yourself.
If you don't understand His ways, you get frustrated. He actually does not need anything to make everything work.

# He took Joseph through His own way. Every experience of Joseph was to prepare him for his greater destiny. I believe, left for Joseph alone, he would have preferred another way but that might not take him to where God took him. Hear what Joseph said unto his brothers; Genesis 50:20 (LITV) And you, you intended evil against me, but God meant it for good, in order to make it as it is this day, to keep a great many people alive.

#PRAYER:
Father, I drop my own ways for Yours, lead and establish me in Your own path that i may arrive and fulfill destiny in Jesus mighty name. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Get Unlimited Udemy, Wso(warrior Special Offer),lynda- Files. / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 18/11/17 Know Unsearchable Things / It's A Sin To Pay Tithe And A Sin To Collect It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.