Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

EPL Service Does Not Work After Configuration - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / EPL Service Does Not Work After Configuration (363 Views)

MTN Mpulse Lifetime Configuration Files Is The Remedy To All Other Free Browsing / Use Mpulse Data To Browse  unlimited Without Configuration And Settings Using Sa / Latest Blazing MTN Browsing Trick For Http Injector Configuration File (mpulse) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EPL Service Does Not Work After Configuration by zoeduan: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2017
There are two [url=http://www.thunder-link.com/HUAWEI-OPTIX-OSN3500_p187.html?search=OSN%203500]OSN 3500[/url], we config one EPL service with exterior port attribute is Hybrid, but we can not ping successfully with no VLAN message after configuration.

The GSCC version is 5.21.31.35;
The data [url=http://www.thunder-link.com/ES1D2VS04000_p957.html?search=SERVICE%20BOARD]service board[/url] is N1PEG8;

Handling Process

1,Creat the service firstly and then change the port attribute to Hybrid secondly, the service will be ok.

2,If the problem has happened, we should change the port attribute to ACCESS and change it to Hybrid again, then the service will be ok.

3,Change the UNI port attribute from Hybrid to ACCESS for both resource node and sink node(of course it should accord with the service need).

This problem exsit for all the V2R11 versions of NG-SDH, we can upgrade to the V2R11C00SPC300 and its later versions to solve this issue ultimately.

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Weighs Into Slow Deployment Of N-power Gadgets To Volunteers / Hello, Can Anyone Give Me Some Information On How I Could Start My Own Isp? / Oil For Threadmill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.