Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

GOD Vs SATAN, Who Is Winning? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD Vs SATAN, Who Is Winning? (1400 Views)

Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOD Vs SATAN, Who Is Winning? by correctguy101(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
God Vs Satan? ....
This OP well at all? .....

What are they contesting for and who host the competition? Or is it some kinda heavyweight battle?

That said, I recall a video I watched on YouTube and that mumu Irish man Conor McGregor said if Jesus comes, he's gonna whip his asss grin undecided

If I am Jesus, I no go come again o gringrin
After seeing his madness on YouTube, abeg, my followers make una find una way come meet me, I no come again gringrin
Re: GOD Vs SATAN, Who Is Winning? by Evangkatsoulis: 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
purem:

it seems like you don't really understand the contents of the post so let's talk about number 4 when God was wiping the earth with flood where was Satan? Why didn't he get wiped?

Satan is a non-physical being, so why should HE be wiped out by a flood?
:/

1 Like

Re: GOD Vs SATAN, Who Is Winning? by Vinstel: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
purem:

at the bolded how do you know this and which scripture of the bible stated it?

god is not trying to kill Satan because he was afraid of him right?

BTW how many souls will God keep killing because of Satan?
God has never at anytime said He will or wants to kill Satan. Like I said earlier, He has detailed what He will do to satan i.e Judge him and cast him in the lake of fire forever.
Re: GOD Vs SATAN, Who Is Winning? by purem(m): 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Evangkatsoulis:

Satan is a non-physical being, so why should HE be wiped out by a flood?
:/

That is another aspect of his powers which has kept God to be more afraid of killing him....

Your point is valid with the OP's
Re: GOD Vs SATAN, Who Is Winning? by purem(m): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
Vinstel:

God has never at anytime said He will or wants to kill Satan. Like I said earlier, He has detailed what He will do to satan i.e Judge him and cast him in the lake of fire forever.

Is that all your God can do for Satan

Okay undecided

But don't deny the fact that Satan is winning the battle for now cool
Re: GOD Vs SATAN, Who Is Winning? by Vinstel: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
purem:

Is that all your God can do for Satan

Okay undecided

But don't deny the fact that Satan is winning the battle for now cool
Satan is not winning any battle, he lost the battle even before it started
Re: GOD Vs SATAN, Who Is Winning? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
purem:
It's been quite some time have done this

God vs Satan (LUCIFER)

the great fight between satan and God
Who is winning?

1. God chase him away from heaven for disobeying him. Initially God wanted to kill him but when he saw his muscles and the powers that he possess he's somehow afraid of him so he chased him down

Satan will not die because spirits don't die. Satan will be defeated and thrown to hell to suffer eternal punishment.
Re: GOD Vs SATAN, Who Is Winning? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
Satan's agent are here roaring like lion. You better come out from your closet before it's too late

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Wife Photos / Can Atheists Explain Why… / Breaking: OPM On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.